Highlighted posts from Saturday, Dec. 04, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 173 views
Bubbs said: My dose has stayed the same at 200mg a week for the last decade, and my e2 sensitive was usually in the low 60s which was fine with me But the last e2 sensitive test came back ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 11 posts * 143 views
Gman86 said: Been looking into Telmisartan recently. Anyone ever use it and have any anecdotes/ info on it? TIA Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 169 views
BillyJ03z said: Just curious if anyone felt/had symptoms of depression after starting TRT? I am 10 years in on TRT and I have felt mentally tired and unmotivated most of the entire time... I sometimes ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 258 views
emilix85 said: Hi guys yesterday I took my blood tests 36yold male. I no longer have MW and I have ED problems. I'm not in trt and I have to evaluate what to do. I have attached my complete results. ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 133 views
Okrhit said: See below for labs second column is Dec 2020. Background: I stopped cold turkey from HCG / Test C in January due to a blindside divorce and uncontrollable anxiety. I had never ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 202 views
Nelson Vergel said: Hello Guys I am about to launch this new site and I am seeking constructive feedback. I would encourage you to "Take Action" on each of the two campaigns to see how the site works. ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 106 views
Esq said: I hope I'm posting this in the correct sub-forum, and I apologize for the wall of text. I'll preface this by saying that I've been a TRT patient with Defy for several years now. ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 134 views
Ronnny said: I am currently on 100mg/week Test Cypionate, and .25mg Analtrozole same day. My body is more hairy than ever since I got on TRT. But I am seeing more hair thining on my head. Hair ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 211 views
goolapsh said: Eli have you ever tried another ester besides cypionate? Did you ever test your dht on cypionate? Mine runs low on cypionate, and I keep seeing low shbg guys being poor converters. ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 1 post * 39 views
MarkLA said: #134 - James O'Keefe, M.D.: Preventing cardiovascular disease and the risk of too much exercise - Peter Attia has a long audio interview Start listening at [1:24:15] Interesting ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 1 post * 54 views
darko said: Hoping there's someone here that's knowledgeable on eye health/physiology. A year ago I started self-treating with 1/4 grain armour thyroid due to above-range TSH and hypothyroid ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 1 post * 42 views
TriDude said: I know there are many threads on crashed E2 and all those I've read reference AIs as the cause so I'm posting this because mine has crashed and I've never taken an AI. I had bloodwork ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts At what point would glucose levels on HGH become a concern? November 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 124 views When Testosterone Is Not Enough ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 234 views
Graham said: @GreenMachineX Quit overthinking this, just keep your testosterone where it is healthy and you feel good. The anxiety you give yourself by worrying about this stuff is going to ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 9 posts * 484 views
Cataceous said: I've shown that when on TRT it is possible to push LH into the normal range with multiple daily injections of gonadorelin combined with oral enclomiphene. Royal Medical Center ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale