Highlighted posts from Saturday, Aug. 06, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 03, 2022 * 27 posts * 617 views
Funkodyssey said: As a recovering supplement-holic and veteran of 20+ years of supplement hype cycles, I have a bias against useless and/or dangerous supplementation. Vitamin D belongs mostly in ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 28 posts * 202 views
arsenio7 said: Dear all, I'm pretty amazed by this website and the quality of all the discussions in that forum. I recently did some tests because I had the feeling that something was wrong with ... Read more >>
August 01, 2022 * 12 posts * 317 views
Phil Goodman said: I'm sure many here have seen a lot of the videos from the TRT Optimization guys, and I will say they put out a lot of good information. One thing I've wondered about lately is ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 17 posts * 61 views
madman said: Mark A. Moyad, MD, MPH, the Jenkins/Pokempner Director of Preventive/Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) in the Department of Urology at the University of Michigan Medical ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 13 posts * 167 views
JRos895 said: I am nervous my T-cypionate is losing potency based on how I am injecting. I've been using insulin syringes to both draw and inject testosterone. Since it is hard to draw up the ... Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 11 posts * 287 views
mcs said: I've been on Metformin for a month now. I am not diabetic and am taking it for the anti-aging and cardiovascular benefits, etc. I eat the same diet (low carb). I have not seen ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 13 posts * 137 views
Belekas said: Looking to start treatment as feeling ruff. Got sustanon from pharmacy. What do you think about my numbers? In good shape, eat good, workouts sucks though as with such numbers ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 4 posts * 70 views
Cynice49 said: So I've been trying to get my blood pressure under control before being evaluated and put in an anti hypertensive. I have been taking my blood pressure about 3 times a day, (morning, ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 5 posts * 89 views
Flexedup said: Wanted to preface this by saying if you are searching the boards for crashed estrogen recovery and some reassuring stories of recovery, I'm on the same boat right now and can say ... Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 11 posts * 96 views
madman said: *Measuring FT is technically challenging and shows high variability. The CDC clinical standardization program is developing a high throughput method using the gold-standard equilibrium ... Read more >>
August 01, 2022 * 11 posts * 40 views
madman said: Testosterone/Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy in Advanced Breast Cancer: A case series - Androgen Society 3rd annual meeting (2021) [image] Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 4 posts * 230 views
madman said: KYZATREX (testosterone undecanoate) capsules, for oral use, CIII, Initial U.S. approval: 1953 2.3 Recommended Dosage and Administration Individualize the dosage of KYZATREX based ... Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 3 posts * 70 views
BigTex said: Shoulder osteoarthritis is not as common as osteoarthritis of the hip or knee, but it is estimated that nearly 1 in 3 people over the age of 60 have shoulder osteoarthritis to ... Read more >>
August 01, 2022 * 8 posts * 184 views
Funkodyssey said: That is the bold claim made by this user on Reddit: What do you guys think? Is this why most men on TRT are doing well without supplementing the upstream hormones? Read more >>
August 03, 2022 * 3 posts * 121 views
tezip said: Hello, As the title says. Anyone on trt and had a prostate procedure? I'm 51, been on trt for almost 5yrs. Use tamsulosin(flomax) daily, .5cc of testosterone cypionate divided ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale