Highest Daily hcg dose you’ve done

Buy Lab Tests Online

JA Battle

Since I just gave somebody else a hard time about a very similar claim, I have to ask if there's any evidence this would be noticeable with sane doses of progesterone? If progesterone's opposition to estradiol works via the progesterone receptor—and ER downregulation—then the whole process would seem to be pretty slow, thus minimizing any changes seen in serum estradiol.

very great point Cat, maybe there is another missing piece of the puzzle and/or this would only be seen in some very estrogen dominant people where there is serious metabolic concerns and the liver to show for it. Maybe it’s not likely to see any serum increase for the vast majority of people. I know this did not happen to me when adding progesterone.

unless it is quick due to some other competitive mechanism preventing E from binding and the body adjusts before bloodwork is done due to most people waiting several weeks before getting bloodwork on any given protocol addition/change.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Has anyone attempted to correlate their testosterone levels with hCG dose? I imagine this is very hard to do and even harder to generalize between individuals. That said, I am curious if there are any anecdotes out there?

My struggle to dial in is documented throughout out the forum. I consistently conclude that, for me, that the most tolerable regimen is Natesto with hCG. For a few reasons, I am exploring ways to push my test levels up a little. Not a lot. A little. There is no way to change dosing with Natesto, so I am wondering if I push up my hCG dose, what that will do to test levels.

I am currently on 100IU/day. In the past, I have been on 150IU and did well on it. I may try to push up to that level again. Hopefully, it won't all just get aromatized...

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Has anyone attempted to correlate their testosterone levels with hCG dose? I imagine this is very hard to do and even harder to generalize between individuals. That said, I am curious if there are any anecdotes out there?

My struggle to dial in is documented throughout out the forum. I consistently conclude that, for me, that the most tolerable regimen is Natesto with hCG. For a few reasons, I am exploring ways to push my test levels up a little. Not a lot. A little. There is no way to change dosing with Natesto, so I am wondering if I push up my hCG dose, what that will do to test levels.

I am currently on 100IU/day. In the past, I have been on 150IU and did well on it. I may try to push up to that level again. Hopefully, it won't all just get aromatized...
I was never on hCG monotherapy, so I can't comment definitively. However, all indications are that hCG's contribution to my testosterone is negligible at doses up to 350 IU EOD. Even so, testicular atrophy was reversed by the hCG. This lack of response seems to be less common; others have reported pretty substantial additions.

The potential issue with hCG's ability to stimulate aromatization is in side effects from high estradiol, not the loss of testosterone. Recall that 1 ng/dL of testosterone aromatizes to about 10 pg/mL of estradiol. Thus a trivial 10 ng/dL of testosterone would be converted to a whopping 100 pg/mL of estradiol.

DS3

Bupropion is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Dopamine converts to norepinephrine.

This will not work for everyone as some people have low dopamine because it excessively converts to norepinephrine. This is usually the case for people with low progesterone and therefore low allopregnenolone (low gaba activation) in this scenario bupropion would lead to excessive norepinephrine and likely will lead to a common side effect...anxiety.

For those that have low production of dopamine and therefore low norepinephrine, it will likely resolve quite a few problems. But doesn’t treat the underlying cause of the low dopamine.

there are so many types of people.
Not sure if you pulled this out of thin air or if you just have a tendency to speak without fact checking yourself, but regardless you are incorrect in your entire statement here.

Bupropion is both a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor, and is the only drug in its class. Bupropion is highly effective for treating low dopamine.

JA Battle

Not sure if you pulled this out of thin air or if you just have a tendency to speak without fact checking yourself, but regardless you are incorrect in your entire statement here.

Bupropion is both a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor, and is the only drug in its class. Bupropion is highly effective for treating low dopamine.

haha thanks for that amendment to this thread!

JA Battle

A little update for you, my buddies;

I’m currently on daily

test e 6mg
Test p 3mg
Tresolone a 5mg

I have moved to 500iu hcg eod instead of my 250-350 iu daily

I feel calmer and more libido and better eq on this than the daily hcg. At 250 iu daily I felt ok. Going higher to 300 iu and then 350 iu began to cause some anxiety which is not typical for me.

500 iu eod feels better and different so far than 250 iu or higher daily. I have not done bloods on any of this.

Im also somewhat primary so there is a chance it’s not adding much T to the mix; however, the effects seen are most likely due to more adrenal hormone output and more e2.

at some point I will get bloods but I’m busy and feeling fine and seeing improvements with this tinkering.

also the trestolone is likely contributing to this. I’m not sure if Trestolone aromatizes more or less however the methyl estradiol it creates is slower to metabolize. A side effect I’m not happy about is The trestolone has increased my already high blood pressure.

im thinking that lowering my testosterone and getting off trestolone while maintaining my 500iu eod hcg is my next phase. I will also increase hcg by 100iu per dose in the near future as part of this experiment. Potentially up to around 1000 iu eod as part of the experiment.

JA Battle

Also, I have an iron transport issue. My ferritin is always 150-250 with bottom range transferritin. I’ve began 300-600mg of apolactoferrin as a surrogate for transferrin. I’m thinking I’m left with higher levels of free iron and it has been causing issues.

Anonymon

I’ve never been on hCG monotherapy, either, but I have taken all manner of daily or 3x a week doses over the years. It never appeared to have any substantive effect on my E2 or T levels, at least not according to any blood tests. I was mostly on 100iu’s a day, but have done 140-150 a day, 250 a day, 350 3x a week, and am currently on 700ish 3x a week. I’ve been off it too. Never seemed to have any affect on my total t, free t, or E2 by any appreciable amount at those doses injected SubQ in the morning.

Gman86

I’m currently on daily

test e 6mg
Test p 3mg
Tresolone a 5mg

I feel calmer and more libido and better eq on this than the daily hcg. At 250 iu daily I felt ok. Going higher to 300 iu and then 350 iu began to cause some anxiety which is not typical for me.

500 iu eod feels better and different so far than 250 iu or higher daily. I have not done bloods on any of this.

Im also somewhat primary so there is a chance it’s not adding much T to the mix; however, the effects seen are most likely due to more adrenal hormone output and more e2.

at some point I will get bloods but I’m busy and feeling fine and seeing improvements with this tinkering.

also the trestolone is likely contributing to this. I’m not sure if Trestolone aromatizes more or less however the methyl estradiol it creates is slower to metabolize. A side effect I’m not happy about is The trestolone has increased my already high blood pressure.

im thinking that lowering my testosterone and getting off trestolone while maintaining my 500iu eod hcg is my next phase. I will also increase hcg by 100iu per dose in the near future as part of this experiment. Potentially up to around 1000 iu eod as part of the experiment.

What brand of HCG are u using?

Willyt

I’m currently on daily

test e 6mg
Test p 3mg
Tresolone a 5mg

As I recall, you have low E2 correct? I would be curious to see how much the HCG bumps up your E2. Let us know when you get your blood tests.

JA Battle

What brand of HCG are u using?
I using a reputable online research chemical vendor, at least from what I can gather.
As I recall, you have low E2 correct? I would be curious to see how much the HCG bumps up your E2. Let us know when you get your blood tests.
I do convert to e2 at a low rate.

I’ve lowered to 400 iu eod because I have started to experience lowered sensitivity but could be due to ceasing drinking beers/ not smoking my evening cannabis. Also I have reintroduced the zyn nicotine pouches.

Either this or it has just raised my progesterone too high as loss of sensitivity can correlate with higher progesterone levels. Progesterone opposes e2 and dht. my progesterone was .4 on the 0-.5 reference range.

This hcg sceme seems to have reduced my desire to use these chemicals.

I will continue to update with my new scenarios and protocol adjustments

Gman86

I using a reputable online research chemical vendor, at least from what I can gather.

I do convert to e2 at a low rate.

I’ve lowered to 400 iu eod because I have started to experience lowered sensitivity but could be due to ceasing drinking beers/ not smoking my evening cannabis. Also I have reintroduced the zyn nicotine pouches.

Either this or it has just raised my progesterone too high as loss of sensitivity can correlate with higher progesterone levels. Progesterone opposes e2 and dht. my progesterone was .4 on the 0-.5 reference range.

This hcg sceme seems to have reduced my desire to use these chemicals.

I will continue to update with my new scenarios and protocol adjustments

Did ur progesterone come back at 0.4 while on this HCG, or while on no HCG and just testosterone? If it was while on HCG, what dose per week were u using at the time?

JA Battle

Did ur progesterone come back at 0.4 while on this HCG, or while on no HCG and just testosterone? If it was while on HCG, what dose per week were u using at the time?
Ah yes, I meant to specify that this measurement was from before introducing hcg when I was on just testosterone.

Last edited:

JA Battle

Ah yes, I meant to specify that this measurement was from before introducing hcg when I was on just testosterone.
Update: my homocysteine levels where 7 so right within the sweet spot. Nonetheless I’ve continued taking all of the supplement in their respective small doses as they seem beneficial anyways and I do notice a difference. I’m also going to cut the vitamin portion of my supplementation in half at some point also as im going to be using the grass fed dedicated liver @Gman86 recommended in the b12 thread. I would use liver but for convenience sake I will first try the supplement.

As for hcg, I’ve tried all doses up to 350 daily and 500 eod. For now I’m going to use 220-240 iu daily for a period of time without tinkering.

as for trestolone, I did not like the increase in water retention even though it helped in the size and strength category. I did not really see much difference in any other category.

in summary, my daily protocol now is:
6mg test e
3mg test p
225ish iu of hcg

Carbs 200g
Protein 200g
Fat 150g

Taken twice daily:
One capsule Low dose b complex from new chapter
2g creatine
800mg choline
1g TMG

Next experiment:

instead of the 3mg of test prop, I will be making a TNE in grapeseed oil at 50mg/ml concentration. I will start by taking 3mg. I believe I want to start with this being done subq as to slow down absorption a hair and to also give a greater chance of more e2 conversion.

JA Battle

Update for you my friends,

I’ve recently had a very nice increase in erectile quality. Like 10/10. I’m hopeful it will last.

the daily protocol that has led to this has been:

5.5 mg test e
3 mg TNE (sometimes A second dose if I will play sports) (Stopped subq now doing IM)
225ish hcg

10mg pregnenolone orally x 3
new chapter vit b complex x 3
Choline 350 mg x 3

200 G protein
200 g carbs
100 g fat

this is a change from 3000 cal down to 2500. I consume lunch and dinner now. The morning is coffee and cigarettes.

ive also ceased my use of alcohol, dhea, and progesterone. and I’ve upped my caffeine to around 400-500 mg daily. I have also began smoking 10 natural cigarettes per day. I continue to smoke a small amount of cannabis at night. I’m in bed in between 9-10. I’m playing basketball or softball 5 times weekly.

mood and energy are doing very well.
sensitivity is decent. (Slight improvement)
Eq is great. (Noticeable improvement)
Morning wood is very minimal (usually never or chub/no improvement)
No spontaneous erections (never have)
Libido is below average (slight improvement)

I’m excited to ride this out for a while and hope to see continued improvements.

next I’m going to look into my what is causing my issues with minerals iron and vit d levels. My transferrin level in recent past was rock bottom range as well as vit d.

Last edited:

Gman86

Update for you my friends,

I’ve recently had a very nice increase in erectile quality. Like 10/10. I’m hopeful it will last.

5.5 mg test e
3 mg TNE (sometimes A second dose of I will play sports) (Stopped subq now doing IM)
225ish hcg

Choline 350 mg x 3

200 G protein
200 g carbs
100 g fat

this is a change from 3000 cal down to 2500. I consume lunch and dinner now. The morning is coffee and cigarettes.

ive also ceased my use of alcohol, dhea, and progesterone. and I’ve upped my caffeine to around 400-500 mg daily. I have also began smoking 10 natural cigarettes per day. I continue to smoke a small amount of cannabis at night. I’m in bed in between 9-10. I’m playing basketball or softball 5 times weekly.

mood and energy are doing very well.
sensitivity is decent. (Slight improvement)
Eq is great. (Noticeable improvement)
Morning wood is very minimal (usually never or chub/no improvement)
No spontaneous erections (never have)
Libido is below average (slight improvement)

I’m excited to ride this out for a while and hope to see continued improvements.

next I’m going to look into my what is causing my issues with minerals iron and vit d levels. My transferrin level in recent past was rock bottom range as well as vit d.

Thanks for the detailed update. What brand of test E are u using? Any specific reason for using it over test cyp?

Willyt

5.5 mg test e
3 mg TNE (sometimes A second dose if I will play sports) (Stopped subq now doing IM)
225ish hcg

Choline 350 mg x 3

200 G protein
200 g carbs
100 g fat
Is Defy prescribing the TNE? When do you take it and do you notice any libido boost after injecting it?

JA Battle

Any specific reason u use test enanthate instead of test cypionate?
Ah yes, I see you asked that. My bad, I’ve seen no difference between the two and just happened to order enanthate.
Is Defy prescribing the TNE? When do you take it and do you notice any libido boost after injecting it?
The TNE is part of what I’m doing now and have been seeing some good benefits from the several changes. I cannot be certain it is the TNE. I do not feel a libido boost immediately after using it. Nobody prescribes it. I bought raw testosterone powder and created my own TNE. Everything I inject takes place in the morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me