Highest Daily hcg dose you’ve done

Buy Lab Tests Online

DFL

Have you ever considered giving something like bupropion a try? I’ve been on it for about 6 weeks now and at first it definitely improved my libido, but the effects wore off sort of. It’s know as the “honeymoon” period by bupropion users. Anyways, I’m still on it as I’m pretty sure it’s helping mood and energy. Maybe the libido effect will return? Also, many people do report a sustained improvement in libido, so it might be worth a shot.
I can confirm a sustained improvement in libido in my case since I started taking Bupropion 2 years ago. I noticed it as soon as I started, and while it may not be as strong now it is still very significant. It’s been great and I would suggest anyone with depression and libido issues give it a try.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DFL

Have you ever considered giving something like bupropion a try? I’ve been on it for about 6 weeks now and at first it definitely improved my libido, but the effects wore off sort of. It’s know as the “honeymoon” period by bupropion users. Anyways, I’m still on it as I’m pretty sure it’s helping mood and energy. Maybe the libido effect will return? Also, many people do report a sustained improvement in libido, so it might be worth a shot.
OT maybe, but I can confirm a sustained improvement in libido in my case since I started taking Bupropion 2 years ago. I noticed it as soon as I started, and while it may not be as strong now it is still very significant. It’s been great and I would suggest anyone with depression and libido issues give it a try.

Gman86

Yeah Im not sure but clearly something is missing for me when I only do test. Sleep sucks, libido sucks, and mentally slow.

I just had another incredible night's sleep on half a pump of progesterone. This improvement in sleep is substantial. I'm really excited about this. Libido is better, still not perfect but if I can string together weeks and months of good sleep I have high hopes that will get sorted out too.
I also think that if u can continue sleeping well there’s a good chance ur libido will end up increasing. Thanks for all the updates, this topical progesterone on the scrotum stuff is extremely interesting. For so long all u would hear guys say is that progesterone will decrease libido in men, not increase it. I can definitely see u documenting ur journey helping a lot of men going forward. Can’t wait to see if the benefits continue for u, get even better, or if u end up experiencing any negative side effects. Obv hope ur experience continues to be a 100% positive one

Gman86

I can confirm a sustained improvement in libido in my case since I started taking Bupropion 2 years ago. I noticed it as soon as I started, and while it may not be as strong now it is still very significant. It’s been great and I would suggest anyone with depression and libido issues give it a try.
Makes sense that it would improve libido due to it increasing dopamine, which decreases prolactin. Glad that u found something that improved both ur depression and libido issues in one medication. If I needed a med for depression, I would definitely prefer a dopamine agonist over an SSRI

JA Battle

Makes sense that it would improve libido due to it increasing dopamine, which decreases prolactin. Glad that u found something that improved both ur depression and libido issues in one medication. If I needed a med for depression, I would definitely prefer a dopamine agonist over an SSRI
Bupropion is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Dopamine converts to norepinephrine.

This will not work for everyone as some people have low dopamine because it excessively converts to norepinephrine. This is usually the case for people with low progesterone and therefore low allopregnenolone (low gaba activation) in this scenario bupropion would lead to excessive norepinephrine and likely will lead to a common side effect...anxiety.

For those that have low production of dopamine and therefore low norepinephrine, it will likely resolve quite a few problems. But doesn’t treat the underlying cause of the low dopamine.

there are so many types of people.

Gman86

Bupropion is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Dopamine converts to norepinephrine.

This will not work for everyone as some people have low dopamine because it excessively converts to norepinephrine. This is usually the case for people with low progesterone and therefore low allopregnenolone (low gaba activation) in this scenario bupropion would lead to excessive norepinephrine and likely will lead to a common side effect...anxiety.

For those that have low production of dopamine and therefore low norepinephrine, it will likely resolve quite a few problems. But doesn’t treat the underlying cause of the low dopamine.

there are so many types of people.
Does progesterone convert to allopregnenlone? Leo from Leo and longevity was just saying how allopregnenolone can improve libido

JA Battle

Does progesterone convert to allopregnenlone? Leo from Leo and longevity was just saying how allopregnenolone can improve libido
5ar enzyme makes this conversion just like test to dht. Allopregnenolone is largely a neurosteroid just like dht. Both allopregnenolone and dht promote gaba lower cortisol oppose prolactin and estrogen. Low progesterone and or low 5ar can lead to low allopregnenolone.

If you convert to dht at a decent rate and have sufficient progesterone you will likely have good allopregnenolone

SSHSSA74

That's great news man! I think we are onto something with this progesterone. Maybe that's the reason I am tolerating the hcg better this time? Counteracting the "estrogenic" sides of the hcg.
I thought adding progesterone would increase estrogen and then also estrogenic side effects.

Gman86

5ar enzyme makes this conversion just like test to dht. Allopregnenolone is largely a neurosteroid just like dht. Both allopregnenolone and dht promote gaba lower cortisol oppose prolactin and estrogen. Low progesterone and or low 5ar can lead to low allopregnenolone.

If you convert to dht at a decent rate and have sufficient progesterone you will likely have good allopregnenolone
On 175mg of test per week dht came back at 120. Range was (12-65). So 5ar enzyme seems to be working quite well. Thanks for all that info, very helpful

JA Battle

I thought adding progesterone would increase estrogen and then also estrogenic side effects.

im on 350iu daily now

progesterone will largely oppose estradiol. There may be a temporary increase in serum estradiol as progesterone will reduce estradiol in various tissues and it will enter circulation. The blood level of estradiol is not directly correlated with estradiol in tissues where it is most important.
Typically the body will learn to metabolize this temporary rise in serum estradiol efficiently if given sufficient time. And best of all, you will have much less estradiol activating various estrogen receptors in various tissues

SSHSSA74

im on 350iu daily now

progesterone will largely oppose estradiol. There may be a temporary increase in serum estradiol as progesterone will reduce estradiol in various tissues and it will enter circulation. The blood level of estradiol is not directly correlated with estradiol in tissues where it is most important.
Typically the body will learn to metabolize this temporary rise in serum estradiol efficiently if given sufficient time. And best of all, you will have much less estradiol activating various estrogen receptors in various tissues
Great info! Thanks for the explanation.

Fortunate

A long time ago, I was on hCG monotherapy. Eventually, it caused high E2 symptoms. Some time after that, I started test and have been on hCG with test for years. For most of the time I have been on 100IU daily, but have also been as high as 150IU daily. I think the higher dose caused me some trouble, but not sure. I am considering pushing the hCG up a bit, as I have found various forms of testosterone extremely hard to titrate and control.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
A long time ago, I was on hCG monotherapy. Eventually, it caused high E2 symptoms. Some time after that, I started test and have been on hCG with test for years. For most of the time I have been on 100IU daily, but have also been as high as 150IU daily. I think the higher dose caused me some trouble, but not sure. I am considering pushing the hCG up a bit, as I have found various forms of testosterone extremely hard to titrate and control.
It's seems plausible that men on transdermal testosterone would be a little more resistant to problems caused by hCG's acute stimulation of aromatization in Leydig cells. DHT usually ends up relatively high with transdermal testosterone, and DHT opposes estradiol in various ways, including via its aromatase-inhibiting activity and its competitive inhibition at estrogen receptors.

Fortunate

It's seems plausible that men on transdermal testosterone would be a little more resistant to problems caused by hCG's acute stimulation of aromatization in Leydig cells. DHT usually ends up relatively high with transdermal testosterone, and DHT opposes estradiol in various ways, including via its aromatase-inhibiting activity and its competitive inhibition at estrogen receptors.
@Cataceous, good stuff, as usual. For anyone that is interested, I have a non-atrevis based cream at 150mg/ml. This is a lower dose than most use here and in a carrier that is less well absorbed than many use here. I have stopped and started various cream protocols numerous times. Most recently, I did 37.5 scrotal and 37.5 shoulder in the AM with a repeat 37.5 on the shoulder in the late afternoon. These doses are relatively low compared with what many are doing, and after two days, I felt extraordinary anxiety, heart palpitations, insomnia. Somehow, I absorb cream way too well, and I feel really over the top. I won't rule out trying it again, at even lower doses, but for now, It's Natesto and hCG (a known quantity that I tolerate).

Hope this data point is helpful to someone out there.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
progesterone will largely oppose estradiol. There may be a temporary increase in serum estradiol as progesterone will reduce estradiol in various tissues and it will enter circulation. ...
Since I just gave somebody else a hard time about a very similar claim, I have to ask if there's any evidence this would be noticeable with sane doses of progesterone? If progesterone's opposition to estradiol works via the progesterone receptor—and ER downregulation—then the whole process would seem to be pretty slow, thus minimizing any changes seen in serum estradiol.

JA Battle

At 350 iu per day I ended up having slight anxious feeling and flaccid improvements have started to decrease. With no perceived additional benefits.

I’ve lowered back to 250iu daily and have added 2mg topical testosterone in dmso on forearms to my 6mg of test e.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me