Highest Daily hcg dose you’ve done

Buy Lab Tests Online

JA Battle

One interesting thing I have noticed is that I become very task oriented when I hit 400 iu daily of hcg. With added testosterone. I’m a primary case. I’ve started to do 100mg daily hydrogel with my hcg. Nothing else. Except a few beers here and there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

Update, I’ve dropped hcg and am taking 200mg/ml hydro cream .25 (one click) morning and night. Taking magnesium and vit d and 12.5 mg oral pregnenolone with each meal. Also on caffeine and nicotine. Also on 5mg tadalafil morning and night.

A week in from dropping hcg my nips and head have regained sensitivity. I’m certain my naturally high dht and progesterone just oppose e2 too much and that is a large part of my issues.

I’m encouraged @Nelson Vergel had success with hydrogel raising his naturally low e2.

MNguy

Update, I’ve dropped hcg and am taking 200mg/ml hydro cream .25 (one click) morning and night. Taking magnesium and vit d and 12.5 mg oral pregnenolone with each meal. Also on caffeine and nicotine. Also on 5mg tadalafil morning and night.

A week in from dropping hcg my nips and head have regained sensitivity. I’m certain my naturally high dht and progesterone just oppose e2 too much and that is a large part of my issues.

I’m encouraged @Nelson Vergel had success with hydrogel raising his naturally low e2.
You still off the HCG? Why did you stop? Seemed like you were having pretty good success with high doses.

JA Battle

You still off the HCG? Why did you stop? Seemed like you were having pretty good success with high doses.

I believe that eventually it raised my progesterone too high resulting in sexual issues. I did not confirm this with bloodwork. I do have naturally high progesterone levels prior to using hcg, and hcg is known to raise progesterone levels particularly in young men. Being 30, this may have been me.

MNguy

I believe that eventually it raised my progesterone too high resulting in sexual issues. I did not confirm this with bloodwork. I do have naturally high progesterone levels prior to using hcg, and hcg is known to raise progesterone levels particularly in young men. Being 30, this may have been me.
Interesting. Even on HCG my progesterone is still bottomed out without progesterone cream. Are you back on a moderate dose of HCG or are you off for good?

JA Battle

Interesting. Even on HCG my progesterone is still bottomed out without progesterone cream. Are you back on a moderate dose of HCG or are you off for good?

My current experimentation does not include hcg. I’d never say off for good but for at least some time

Gman86

When u say naturally high prog levels, are u referring to prior to TRT, or even while on TRT. I’ve never once seen someone on testosterone alone have high levels of prog, or even prog levels in the upper part of the range. And what level were u considering high? TIA

JA Battle

When u say naturally high prog levels, are u referring to prior to TRT, or even while on TRT. I’ve never once seen someone on testosterone alone have high levels of prog, or even prog levels in the upper part of the range. And what level were u considering high? TIA

Yes, prior to trt I had .4 on labcorps 0-.5 range. And my level was the same while on test only trt one year later. I’m also a primary hypo case which cataceous has commented on possible changing things if I keep my test dose low enough to mimic my natural levels. Which are high. Prior to my right testicular failure, I had 880 ng-dl at 26. With 35 shbg.

Gman86

Yes, prior to trt I had .4 on labcorps 0-.5 range. And my level was the same while on test only trt one year later. I’m also a primary hypo case which cataceous has commented on possible changing things if I keep my test dose low enough to mimic my natural levels. Which are high. Prior to my right testicular failure, I had 880 ng-dl at 26. With 35 shbg.
0.4 is actually around mid range. The prog range used to be 0.0-1.0, which I believe is what it should still be, for men. For some reason it was lowered a while back to 0.0-0.5. So a prog level of 0.4 even while on testosterone makes sense. The prog range is so tight that every 0.1 makes a pretty big difference. Having a prog level of 0.4 is basically equivalent to a guy having a 400 total test level, assuming the top of the total test range is 1000. So 400 total T is technically not low, but we all know it’s not an ideal level, and probably not where our bodies want our test level to be for overall proper functioning. It’s the same thing with a prog level of 0.4. Also makes sense that ur level was 0.4 prior to TRT if u are primary hypo. Most prog is produced in a males testicles. If ur testicles were already basically shut down, it make sense that u already had a sub-par prog level prior to even going on testosterone

I also had a decently high total T at 26-27. It was around 700. Problem was that my SHBG level was around 55, leaving me with a bottom of the barrel free T

Here’s a link to a quick vid where the guy says that most males feel good around the the 1.2 range for prog. He says that if a male comes in with a level of less than 0.9, and is symptomatic of low prog, like anxiety, poor sleep, chronic pain, etc, he’ll try to bump their levels up a bit

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching