Higher Numbers on IM vs SQ

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I've injected SQ since starting TRT two years ago. In my search to lower E or at least the effects and to benefit from TRT, I started injecting my deltoids, for this blood work cycle. That was the only change. My total T was up by 300 and my FT was up by about 80 and my ASL was outside the zone, high by 20 points. I didn't really notice any impact on my physical or mental well being. I inject daily and tested 39 hours after testing, which (actually) was about 14 hours later than I normally test. I could not schedule an appointment for the afternoon after dosing, like normal, so I had to wait until the following morning. That means, at least to me, that my numbers were probably even higher at my normal testing, 24 hourish mark. I was on my same AI dose, and my E number was about my typical. So, with the much higher T numbers and similar E number, it appears that the IM approach did help with E.

Not looking for feedback...just sharing my experiences. I meet with the doc next week. He might want to cut my dose back, but I'm leaning towards returning to SQ. It's just so much easier and I felt about the same on both.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I also get significatnly higher total t on the same dose with IM compared to sub q and also feeling very different. Night and day difference, I wouldnt try sub q ever again.

And by IM I do not mean this trendy shallow IM thing(tried that as well and worked as bad as sub q), but old school real IM deep into the muscle. For me this is the only stable and secure delivery method.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been alternating between SubQ and shallow IM. First time ever. In the past, I've only done shallow IM. Will be having labs tomorrow morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me