Higher libido & more frequent erections from Ibuprofen & caffeine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

PT-141 makes me feel like a teenager again. I really don’t understand how that can happen. But all my low T, low libido, ED, blood flow, etc etc etc problems magically disappear after taking PT-141. How does it make the physical maladies go away???
I've tried that stuff a few times and it didn't work and one time I tried it and I was a walking boner. It was awesome but not reliable enough

Nujace

PT-141 makes me feel like a teenager again. I really don’t understand how that can happen. But all my low T, low libido, ED, blood flow, etc etc etc problems magically disappear after taking PT-141. How does it make the physical maladies go away???
I’m going to be experimenting with TB500, Bpc-157 and GHK-Cu in the near future. Peptides should arrive any day now. But you have me really regretting not adding some PT-141 to my order! All those things you mentioned sound fantastic.

I’m sure you can find plenty of places online where guys are discussing how it works. I’m probably going to be researching that as well since you brought it up.

tropicaldaze1950

I've tried that stuff a few times and it didn't work and one time I tried it and I was a walking boner. It was awesome but not reliable enough
I've read,on here and other sites, of its hit or miss action, though some men have reported erectile function for several days after injecting. Also, if you have no love interest or hook up, there you are, all 'dressed up' and nowhere to go, LOL. My wife is a ??? and having a great erection might leave me with just that.

I recall one guy saying he had an erection for several hours but no sexual desire. I don't believe he was with someone. That could create the desire...sometimes. I know I can buy it online but my urologist is willing to prescribe through Empower. I'm concerned about any psychiatric sides, since I have bipolar.

tropicaldaze1950

Yesterday, pulled a muscle while moving stuff inside in preparation for tropical storm force winds on the Atlantic side.(Cape Canaveral) Took 200 mg ibuprofen@2:30. About 2 1/2 hours later,(5 p.m.) felt warm, strong libido and semi erection. Maybe, or coincidence? I'd had a beer a couple of hours before taking the ibuprofen. Also experienced short nocturnal erection before awakening at 4:30. This morning, with breakfast, which included a cup of black tea,(50 mg caffeine) took another 200 for the muscle pull and mild headache. At the moment, about 2 1/2 hours since taking, feeling some uptick in libido but nothing like yesterday afternoon. In comparison, I've taken aspirin for years and don't recall any erectile effects.

Forty2

Yesterday, pulled a muscle while moving stuff inside in preparation for tropical storm force winds on the Atlantic side.(Cape Canaveral) Took 200 mg ibuprofen@2:30. About 2 1/2 hours later,(5 p.m.) felt warm, strong libido and semi erection. Maybe, or coincidence? I'd had a beer a couple of hours before taking the ibuprofen. Also experienced short nocturnal erection before awakening at 4:30. This morning, with breakfast, which included a cup of black tea,(50 mg caffeine) took another 200 for the muscle pull and mild headache. At the moment, about 2 1/2 hours since taking, feeling some uptick in libido but nothing like yesterday afternoon. In comparison, I've taken aspirin for years and don't recall any erectile effects.
You shouldn't take Ibuprofin for a recent muscle pull or any other acute injury because it will delay the healing time.

tropicaldaze1950

You shouldn't take Ibuprofin for a recent muscle pull or any other acute injury because it will delay the healing time.
Have to challenge that, since my surgeon had me on ibuprofen, alternating with acetominophen after my abdominal surgery. My dentist, too, after all my teeth were extracted. It raised my blood pressure and blood sugar, both which are listed as side effects.

Forty2

Have to challenge that, since my surgeon had me on ibuprofen, alternating with acetominophen after my abdominal surgery. My dentist, too, after all my teeth were extracted. It raised my blood pressure and blood sugar, both which are listed as side effects.
Inflammation is an important part of the body's healing process, so should not be interferred with during the acute phase of trauma.

tropicaldaze1950

Inflammation is an important part of the body's healing process, so should not be interferred with during the acute phase of trauma.
So is pain and I never do well on pain medication. Other than what I received pre, during and post surgery, ibuprofen, alternating with acetominophen were recommended. Same for my dentist. Controlling pain is critical after surgery.

tropicaldaze1950

From PNAS:​

Ibuprofen alters human testicular physiology to produce a state of compensated hypogonadism​

David Møbjerg Kristensen ORCID [email protected], Christèle Desdoits-Lethimonier, Abigail L. Mackey, +15 , Marlene Danner Dalgaard, Federico De Masi, Cecilie Hurup Munkbøl, Bjarne Styrishave, Jean-Philippe Antignac, Bruno Le Bizec, Christian Platel, Anders Hay-Schmidt, Tina Kold Jensen, Laurianne Lesné, Séverine Mazaud-Guittot, Karsten Kristiansen ORCID, Søren Brunak, Michael Kjaer, Anders Juul, and Bernard Jégou [email protected]-15Authors Info & Affiliations
Edited by David W. Russell, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, and approved December 1, 2017 (received for review August 31, 2017)
January 8, 2018
115 (4) E715-E724
https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1715035115

Stoak

How are you doing it?

nippy

How much do you inject

ghce

Because they arnt physical maladies at all but missing or out of balance hormones.

How many men are fed the line of aging, or restricted arteries or venous leakage by the medical profession? when really all it is is out of whack hormones.

ghce

Another thing of note in my case with Ibuprofen is that it seems to settle my sleep apnea done considerably.

I use a CPAP machine every night as I have very severe sleep apnea and get excellent results by anyone's standards, far far better than most but still have some minor episodes most nights but after a recent really bad bout of the flue ( 3 plus weeks) I was on Ibuprofen every night and my events dropped to 0 every night I was on the Ibuprofen.

electricmike

Aleve is Naproxen, not Ibuprofen. I don't know if I would get the same effect from Naproxen. I certainly didn't get any positive effect when I used Diclofenac. For me, there's something about Ibuprofen that increases both libido & erection frequency.
I found the article below which refers to a study done that found Ibuprofen didn't increase testosterone, but did increase LH. I think that LH is very important for libido, which explains why so many guys on TRT experience either no increase in libido or worsened libido.

I've noticed this "interesting" but exciting side effect as well. I was recommended to try Motrin 800mg tabs, which contain a mix of Ibuprofen and other inflammation inhibitors. I'm a 64 year old man dealing with herniated lumbar discs now for over a year, and ED for about 3 years. I was taking 2 tablets 3 times a day at first, but came down to 1 tablet 3 times a day with food. I noticed one morning and then subsequent mornings that I began waking up to morning wood! Wow! And even through the day, the sight of an erotic image would start the erectile process as it did in my younger years. So I researched it and discovered that not only does it thin your blood, which increase blood flow in the penile arteries and capillaries, but it's anti-inflammatory effects reduce the nerve irritation and pain which would normally block the nerve root to the genitals! So, now the penile nerves can conduct their signal effectively when the herniated disc nerves are cooled down by the Ibuprofen! Of course, I have been employing spinal decompression exercises recommended by my chiropractor and physical therapist; and noticed now for many months that when I do the lumbar decompression exerciises, that the nerves to the penis instantly connect and induce an erection. So yes, stop the nerve and disc inflammation, and bring back your erections!

SSHSSA74

I've noticed this "interesting" but exciting side effect as well. I was recommended to try Motrin 800mg tabs, which contain a mix of Ibuprofen and other inflammation inhibitors. I'm a 64 year old man dealing with herniated lumbar discs now for over a year, and ED for about 3 years. I was taking 2 tablets 3 times a day at first, but came down to 1 tablet 3 times a day with food. I noticed one morning and then subsequent mornings that I began waking up to morning wood! Wow! And even through the day, the sight of an erotic image would start the erectile process as it did in my younger years. So I researched it and discovered that not only does it thin your blood, which increase blood flow in the penile arteries and capillaries, but it's anti-inflammatory effects reduce the nerve irritation and pain which would normally block the nerve root to the genitals! So, now the penile nerves can conduct their signal effectively when the herniated disc nerves are cooled down by the Ibuprofen! Of course, I have been employing spinal decompression exercises recommended by my chiropractor and physical therapist; and noticed now for many months that when I do the lumbar decompression exerciises, that the nerves to the penis instantly connect and induce an erection. So yes, stop the nerve and disc inflammation, and bring back your erections!
wow. very interesting.

tropicaldaze1950

Aleve is Naproxen, not Ibuprofen. I don't know if I would get the same effect from Naproxen. I certainly didn't get any positive effect when I used Diclofenac. For me, there's something about Ibuprofen that increases both libido & erection frequency.
I found the article below which refers to a study done that found Ibuprofen didn't increase testosterone, but did increase LH. I think that LH is very important for libido, which explains why so many guys on TRT experience either no increase in libido or worsened libido.

The low LH theory in relation to erectile function, IMO, doesn't jibe. Exogenous testosterone lowers LH but more men than not have improved erectile function, along with improved libido. As most of us know, at least here in the US, there are thousands or tens of thousands of men on some form of TRT. They're not on forums. Then there are men who aren't on TRT, just taking a PDE5 inhibitor or Trimix or PT-141 or even some form of thyroid replacement. The more sex, the more testosterone production, in part, via increased LH.

Certainly, if a man uses ibuprofen and it improves erectile function and libido, irrespective of the underlying mechanism(s), he should enjoy his improved function and leave the 'why' to research.

electricmike

wow. very interesting.
Now I'm not advocating that every man with some form of ED start taking Ibuprofen regularly! ED stems from 3 different potential causes: poor circulation and vascular health, low testosterone/hormonal issues, and impinged or damaged nerve supply. Do your research, consult with a Naturopathic doctor; not an MD, because MD's don't go after the causes; they only treat symptoms. Nutrient deficiencies also play a role, like low zinc, potassium, iodine, and other nutrients. Long term drug use has some dangerous side effects that need to be considered.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me