Higher Estradiol May Help With Aging

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrewBwinter

I found this brief clip interesting related to biological aging. I have been embracing E2 by taking boron (6 mg once per day) for a longer period of time than the suggested 2 weeks on, one week off protocol. (120 mg / wk Test-E) Since then I've had excellent results with my hip OA and a nagging tendon issue in my wrist has almost gone after something like 2 years. While this relates to biological aging and telomere length, it suggests a good E2 level in my 50's might not be so bad. Balance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes, there have been some studies in the past.

andrewBwinter

What effect is boron supposed to have on E2?
Boron raises both T and Estradiol. The science is beyond me, however E2 comes on after about 2 weeks on boron. that's why guys cycle it, to reduce the Estradiol. Estradiol has a positive effect on joint health and per the video I posted, has potential beneficial effects on aging.

Vince

Super Moderator
Boron raises both T and Estradiol. The science is beyond me, however E2 comes on after about 2 weeks on boron. that's why guys cycle it, to reduce the Estradiol. Estradiol has a positive effect on joint health and per the video I posted, has potential beneficial effects on aging.
I believe boron raises testosterone and estradiol in women. In men it increases testosterone and lowers estrogen?

andrewBwinter

So I found an article related to long-term boron use and it suggests it can increase Estradiol. This article may be bro science though. On top of that, it mentions that boron may reduce SHBG creating a higher Free T count...? As I have discovered over my time using the "interwebs" there's seldom consensus ;) Ultimately, I am not concerned about E going up because I'm looking for the joint benefits, longer telomeres and a younger age profile. Ah, the fountain of youth!

"Estrogen Reduction: Boron increases testosterone, but it can reduce estrogen levels as well. The same study mentioned above found that over the course of a week, 10mg of boron consumption decreased serum estradiol levels a whopping 39%! However, this effect may not be sustainable, as another study revealed that longer term supplementation, 4 weeks, actually led to increases in serum estradiol levels. So it may be best to keep supplementation limited to short periods of time. I suggest you cycle Boron 2 weeks on, 1 week off to reap all the benefits without the negatives."

Vince

Super Moderator
So I found an article related to long-term boron use and it suggests it can increase Estradiol. This article may be bro science though. On top of that, it mentions that boron may reduce SHBG creating a higher Free T count...? As I have discovered over my time using the "interwebs" there's seldom consensus ;) Ultimately, I am not concerned about E going up because I'm looking for the joint benefits, longer telomeres and a younger age profile. Ah, the fountain of youth!

"Estrogen Reduction: Boron increases testosterone, but it can reduce estrogen levels as well. The same study mentioned above found that over the course of a week, 10mg of boron consumption decreased serum estradiol levels a whopping 39%! However, this effect may not be sustainable, as another study revealed that longer term supplementation, 4 weeks, actually led to increases in serum estradiol levels. So it may be best to keep supplementation limited to short periods of time. I suggest you cycle Boron 2 weeks on, 1 week off to reap all the benefits without the negatives."

I have been supplementing with boron for years. Even before I started TRT. I use it for bone health.

andrewBwinter

I have been supplementing with boron for years. Even before I started TRT. I use it for bone health.
Now that's interesting because a different article I read mentions its benefits for osteoporosis in post-menopausal women. It would seem that boron is not gender specific in it's benefits.

Dicky

Interesting. I am usually somewhat low on E2. Perhaps boron can help me raise that if I use it longer term.

Thanks for the info.

sammmy

Boron is actually anti-inflammatory and that may explain why it reduces aching joints/tendons. First, this maybe only temporary while you are taking it. In this case it just covers up inflammation, didn't cure anything. Second, ibuprofen does the same but it's not considered anti-aging.

Vince

Super Moderator
Recent studies suggest that boron is important for calcium metabolism. In addition, it has proven to be an effective mineral for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis because of its ability to activate important vitamins and minerals in the body.
1647342619831.png

https://www.spineuniverse.com › ost...

Osteoporosis: Trace Elements - Boron and Silicon - SpineUniverse

sammmy

I don't see the articles where adding supplemental boron to diet improved bone scans, which would be the real proof it treats osteoporosis. What somebody says on internet, even a doctor, isn't a proof of anything.

I see articles about some algae mixture, probably sponsored by manufacturer, which is an instant red flag for lying about the results, and it's not just boron but a whole soup of supplements. Of course, after the hype, the same supplement is currently severely overpriced.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me