High TT, low FT, high SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Match

IronKnight, what you repeatedly don't understand is the required SIZE of the SHBG change for someone that has a naturally high SHBG above 70 nmol/L. The goal here is not simply to 'reduce SHBG' but to reduce it by about 30-40 nmol/L, which is about 50% reduction!

The topic of this thread is how to reduce SHBG by a LARGE amount and correspondingly increase free testosterone WITHOUT getting on TRT. Eating 'clean carbs' won't cut it and stuffing yourself with bad carbs will probably do it but you will get yourself diabetes. So this is NOT a solution and that's why nobody does it.

Getting on TRT, will decrease SHBG and if you inject testosterone, will increase free testosterone. The question here is whether there is another way of doing that without TRT for people like me with enough testosterone but low free testosterone due to high SHBG. Doing anabolic steroids or SARMS is not a solution either, it decreases both SHBG and total testosterone so free testosterone is not expected to increase. Proviron increases slightly free testosterone but not by a remarkable amount.
SHBG here is 62, also high. As moderate-low carbohydrate, so I also do not believe that increasing carbohydrate other than the solution. I'm going to create another problem, like I said. Have you found any more clues, solution to the problem, if that can be called a problem?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

andrewBwinter

I appreciate this is January 2022 but I found a study HERE that may be helpful and this is the summary:

"If you find that your baseline is very high in the normal range, or just outside of it, it might be a good idea to evaluate your exercise regimen. For example, if you run marathons or otherwise engage in lots of endurance activities (or other forms of strenuous exercise) you may find that reducing the volume for a few weeks to months may help balance out your SHBG. Conversely, if you find that your SHBG is unexpectedly low, you can look to your diet to ensure you’re not over-consuming carbohydrates or otherwise causing a lifestyle-induced inflammatory state (such as being too sedentary) that’s driving this biomarker down. In this case, you may want to reduce your carbs, add more olive oil to your diet and/or increase your activity levels to bring your SHBG levels up.

Whatever you do, don’t freak out if you see this biomarker on the rise but still in the healthy range, as we now know that SHBG’s cargo is still being delivered to where it’s meant to be."

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me