High total test

Buy Lab Tests Online
My total test last week at 8 am was 757, free test 62.5, shb 62, albuman4.3 ,bioavailable 120.3 . Am I suppose to feel good?Cause I have had very low sex drive for months,including the morning of the test. Now I doubt my Endo will prescribe any trt

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Those Free T and bioavailable numbers look unhealthy.

It would have been nice to see LH and FSH.
I have an appointment with my Endo in 2 weeks,perhaps I will see if he recommends that. If not I will bring it up to him,thank you.I was hoping for try, but the state(PA) has rules to prescribe to only if one test total under 300.

But what is odd,is that in 2015 my total test was 350. Two years ago it was 527, now how can it jump over 200 2 years later as I am getting older,61. Have anyone ever seen this before?

Actually I found a lab results from January of this year 2022. My FH was 9.5, LH was 6.5. At the time my total Test was 776 and free 106,shb 65. At that time I was taking she's. But before my recent blood work I had laid off dhea for 15 days

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your Vermeuilen calculated free testosterone is 11.2 ng/dL. I view that as being into the healthy normal range. This makes it less likely that a lack of testosterone is your issue. Adequate testosterone is usually necessary but not sufficient for good libido. The forums are littered with guys on TRT who have high testosterone and low libido. I would not start TRT with those numbers. For comparison, that free testosterone is the same as if you had an SHBG of 35 nMol/L and total testosterone of 544 ng/dL. These are pretty ordinary figures, viewed as low only by those who have lost sight of what's physiological. If you're determined to find out if higher testosterone would help then run a trial with testosterone nasal gel.

TLawyer

Your Vermeuilen calculated free testosterone is 11.2 ng/dL. I view that as being into the healthy normal range. This makes it less likely that a lack of testosterone is your issue. Adequate testosterone is usually necessary but not sufficient for good libido. The forums are littered with guys on TRT who have high testosterone and low libido. I would not start TRT with those numbers. For comparison, that free testosterone is the same as if you had an SHBG of 35 nMol/L and total testosterone of 544 ng/dL. These are pretty ordinary figures, viewed as low only by those who have lost sight of what's physiological. If you're determined to find out if higher testosterone would help then run a trial with testosterone nasal gel.
Nice to see a sensible response and approach.

Vince

Super Moderator
My total test last week at 8 am was 757, free test 62.5, shb 62, albuman4.3 ,bioavailable 120.3 . Am I suppose to feel good?Cause I have had very low sex drive for months,including the morning of the test. Now I doubt my Endo will prescribe any trt
Have you read this thread? It may help in your case.

T

tareload

My hands clapping.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching