high testosterone and estrogen first week

Buy Lab Tests Online

jd6652brown

Hey I have been doing subcutaneous injections daily of .33ml (66mg) and I am on day 10 of trt Around the 3rd day I started to become very foggy mid-to late afternoon in which I made my self go get some blood work to see my level. It has been up and down for me. Workouts have been good and motivation has been up, but the brain fog and tiredness mid day have been a drag. I know it’s still early on and my body is still adjusting, but I’m looking for some clarity to put my mind at ease. My labs go as follows

Starting out my total testosterone was 187 ng/DL and my free testosterone was at 41 pg/ml

I had blood work done on day 7 and at that time my levels were at

total testosterone 1264 ng/DL
free testosterone 291.3 pg/ml
estradiol 48 pg/ml

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I do feel great besides the mid-day onset of brain fog and tiredness. I inject at 5:45am every morning and the feeling comes around 1pm and last til around 6pm

I am 6’6” 350lbs

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jd6652brown

So my provider is trying to kill me? He told me since i’m such a big person that he wanted to start me higher. Do you think I will level out over time or should I just find a new doc?

RickB

There is a school of thought about larger people needing a higher dose. I believe there are some threads here that debate it. Regardless, no one would ever suggest a dose that high, certainly not to start.

Since you're pinning daily, there is no peak and no trough, so your lab results do not have to be taken with the slightest grain of salt - those are your levels. And since you're only 10 days in, there's every reason to think that your levels will be increasing with every shot. They would eventually balance out (not sure when), but by that time you might be well into the 2000's total T.

Personally I would stay with that doctor but instead of following his orders, listen to other members here and try to come up with a good protocol. I don't have any suggestions on that, because I have not had much luck getting dialed in. But anyway, good trt doctors are hard to find, so you should consider yourself lucky that you have one that overprescribes, because mostly it's the opposite. If you do stick with your doctor, and you find a protocol that works, I would advise not telling your doctor of the change in protocol. It wouldn't help in any way, since he is not very knowledgeable. If you end up taking 100 a week or 200 a week, there's nothing wrong with letting your doctor think you're following his orders. That way he will continue to overprescribe and you can buy a surplus of T, which is always good to have.

Systemlord

Around the 3rd day I started to become very foggy mid-to late afternoon
Either the doses are too high per shot, or SQ isn’t going to work for you. I had intense brain fog a few hours after injecting 7 mg SQ, which lasted hours and felt like a lot of pot usage, and heavy alcohol consumption.

It could be an inflammatory response, and therefore I wouldn’t recommend guys with high body fat to inject SQ.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me