Zooulie12

So I got some Of my labs back and the basics are my T was 1477
Free T-47
SHGB was 30
Hemocrit was 51
Hemoglobin was 17
IGF-1 was 180
PSA-0.6

this was done 24 hours after my last injection. I do 25mg everyday. But my question is, my anxiety has been a little on the higher side lately. I know Testosterone is supposed to help anxiety. But with levels that high, could that possibly be contributing to my spikes in anxiety at times. Also I was still waiting on my e2 and dht results to come in

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Free T-47
SHGB was 30
Hemocrit was 51
Hemoglobin was 17
IGF-1 was 180
PSA-0.6

this was done 24 hours after my last injection. I do 25mg everyday. But my question is, my anxiety has been a little on the higher side lately. I know Testosterone is supposed to help anxiety. But with levels that high, could that possibly be contributing to my spikes in anxiety at times. Also I was still waiting on my e2 and dht results to come in

Of course, it can as testosterone has a tonic effect on the CNS, and very high/excess FT levels can make one feel amped up which can result in a very anxious feeling for some.

Although you are injecting daily 25 mg is still a fairly high dose and as you can clearly see you are hitting a TT 1500s but more importantly I bet your FT is sky-high as your SHBG is only 30 ng/dL.

Not sure what assay you had done for FT and unless it was an accurate assay such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration than you have no idea where it truly sits and again with a TT of almost 1500 ng/dL and SHBG 30 nmol/L it is a given that it will be very high.

Zooulie12

Of course, it can as testosterone has a tonic effect on the CNS, and very high/excess FT levels can make one feel amped up which can result in a very anxious feeling for some.

Although you are injecting daily 25 mg is still a fairly high dose and as you can clearly see you are hitting a TT 1500s but more importantly I bet your FT is sky-high as your SHBG is only 30 ng/dL.

Not sure what assay you had done for FT and unless it was an accurate assay such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration than you have no idea where it truly sits and again with a TT of almost 1500 ng/dL and SHBG 30 nmol/L it is a given that it will be very high.
Thank you for the reply. I’m not sure what type was done. But yeah I just will have random bouts of increased anxiety where my heart feels like it’s beating a mile a minute and my mind won’t shut off. I’ve been on TRT for almost 4 years and never had this issue. But I’ve never had levels this high. I normally always sit around 900ish. Maybe it’s time to lower my dose. I just don’t like the edgy feeling with my levels this high. I know some people say that super high levels of testosterone are good. But I just don’t think my body can handle levels that high.

JTvegas

If I go much over 90mg a week I start to get the amped out feeling quick and yes it increases anxiety. Blood pressure seems to go up too. My SHBG is low though like 19.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with the others, lower your dose. 25 MG of testosterone daily is a huge amount. If you’re getting anxiety you may want to try, 10 MG daily. Then after three months, if you feel the need you could increase your dose. I am presently using 16 MG of testosterone cypionate daily. Which also gives me high testosterone levels. I really enjoy doing 20 MG daily, and that’s where I feel my best. But I know my levels are just too high and it also hurts my cholesterol panel.

DixieWrecked

Wim Hof breathing exercises have absolutely been an enormously useful tool for me and my anxiety. Give it a try. Much better and more practical than any drug or supplement I have taken.

UCFguy01

It seems the higher my testosterone goes, the calmer I get. I've taken 100mg and up to 200mg a week and 200mg makes me feel wayyyy calmer than 100mg a week. I will say that if I take too much AI, I'll get some anxiety from low E2.

I've had total testosterone levels of 2,000 in the past and felt so chill and comfortable in my own skin. If I go below 800'ish, I'll get that anxious depressed type of feeling.

Also,
If you're new to all of this, you might be feeling a little anxious and unsure if all of this is healthy for you. With all of the bad press on testosterone, we're all a little brain washed to think this stuff is going to give you a heart attack. I kind of went through that when I first started years ago.

I keep my levels around 1200-1400(for years now) and I feel pretty good and I don't have any bad side effects.

Zooulie12

I agree with the others, lower your dose. 25 MG of testosterone daily is a huge amount. If you’re getting anxiety you may want to try, 10 MG daily. Then after three months, if you feel the need you could increase your dose. I am presently using 16 MG of testosterone cypionate daily. Which also gives me high testosterone levels. I really enjoy doing 20 MG daily, and that’s where I feel my best. But I know my levels are just too high and it also hurts my cholesterol panel.
10mg daily. That would just be .1 correct?

Fernando Almaguer

Wim Hof breathing exercises have absolutely been an enormously useful tool for me and my anxiety. Give it a try. Much better and more practical than any drug or supplement I have taken.

This - this breathing and cold showers is super important in dealing with anxiety. Learn to control your breath you learn to control your emotions and anxiety.

Gianluca

Free T-47
SHGB was 30
Hemocrit was 51
Hemoglobin was 17
IGF-1 was 180
PSA-0.6

Pregnenolone goes down on TRT, and many guys feel it resulting in increased anxiety, I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, get some magnesium glycinate if you are not already using it, and check your Pregnenolone, Progesterone and DHEA levels, if you are not already working on these

gerardo

Pregnenolone goes down on TRT, and many guys feel it resulting in increased anxiety, I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, get some magnesium glycinate if you are not already using it, and check your Pregnenolone, Progesterone and DHEA levels, if you are not already working on these
Hi. How do you do to increase the level of progesterone, considering that TT, TF, E2 are fine. SHBG and SDHEA decreased?

Gianluca

And Dhea doesn't?
1609217548615.png

MercadorViking

I'm dealing with the same problem. Always when inject I start to get anxious and angry and as the days pass by I start to feel better. So obvious our problem is with high levels of testosterone and/or other hormones(?). I will drop my dosage to see if it will help. Try it too.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm dealing with the same problem. Always when inject I start to get anxious and angry and as the days pass by I start to feel better. So obvious our problem is with high levels of testosterone and/or other hormones(?). I will drop my dosage to see if it will help. Try it too.

You need to post labs as unfortunately you are relying on where your TT 1000 ng/dL sits when we have absolutely no idea where your FT level sits.

Even as I stated in your previous thread which you have not replied back to where I told you that seeing as you are injecting once weekly (100 mg/week) if the TT 1000 ng/dL you are hitting is your true trough than depending on where your SHBG sits your trough FT may very well be absurdly high and regardless of whether one has low/high SHBG hitting a true trough of TT 1000 ng/dl using once-weekly injections will surely have peak TT/FT/E2 levels absurdly high!

Post labs!

If anything splitting up your weekly dose (100 mg/week) and injecting more frequently may be all that is needed before lowering your T dose.

The s**t kicker here is where does your true trough FT level sit on such protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me