Buy Lab Tests Online

MarcoFL

You need to post labs as unfortunately you are relying on where your TT 1000 ng/dL sits when we have absolutely no idea where your FT level sits.

Even as I stated in your previous thread which you have not replied back to where I told you that seeing as you are injecting once weekly (100 mg/week) if the TT 1000 ng/dL you are hitting is your true trough than depending on where your SHBG sits your trough FT may very well be absurdly high and regardless of whether one has low/high SHBG hitting a true trough of TT 1000 ng/dl using once-weekly injections will surely have peak TT/FT/E2 levels absurdly high!

Post labs!

If anything splitting up your weekly dose (100 mg/week) and injecting more frequently may be all that is needed before lowering your T dose.

The s**t kicker here is where does your true trough FT level sit on such protocol.
After reading the posts here from MM, Nelson and others I have gone from 150mg weekly split 3X to now about 12mg daily. I am no longer chasing my E2 and others. I never had any issues with hematocrit even with a 1500TT and high FT but just did not feel right. Just did my labs and will know but I am guessing 800TT and 25FT, SHBG of 27. You guys need to listen that more is only more headaches!!! I am 58 and been on T for 7 years now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

You need to post labs as unfortunately you are relying on where your TT 1000 ng/dL sits when we have absolutely no idea where your FT level sits.

Even as I stated in your previous thread which you have not replied back to where I told you that seeing as you are injecting once weekly (100 mg/week) if the TT 1000 ng/dL you are hitting is your true trough than depending on where your SHBG sits your trough FT may very well be absurdly high and regardless of whether one has low/high SHBG hitting a true trough of TT 1000 ng/dl using once-weekly injections will surely have peak TT/FT/E2 levels absurdly high!

Post labs!

If anything splitting up your weekly dose (100 mg/week) and injecting more frequently may be all that is needed before lowering your T dose.

The s**t kicker here is where does your true trough FT level sit on such protocol.
Given the difficulty in some countries like mine in regularly measuring FT with more advanced methods, how could we make the TT and FT based TRT protocols normally measured in blood? If a TT is at 900 then the FT would be good at discharge also taking into account clinical data and side effects.

gerardo

After reading the posts here from MM, Nelson and others I have gone from 150mg weekly split 3X to now about 12mg daily. I am no longer chasing my E2 and others. I never had any issues with hematocrit even with a 1500TT and high FT but just did not feel right. Just did my labs and will know but I am guessing 800TT and 25FT, SHBG of 27. You guys need to listen that more is only more headaches!!! I am 58 and been on T for 7 years now.
What laboratory levels do you feel good about? How's your Dhea, cortisol and progesterone?

madman

Super Moderator
Given the difficulty in some countries like mine in regularly measuring FT with more advanced methods, how could we make the TT and FT based TRT protocols normally measured in blood? If a TT is at 900 then the FT would be good at discharge also taking into account clinical data and side effects.

Where your FT ends up comes down to your SHBG and protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

The only way to know where it truly sits on such protocol is to have it tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

Unfortunately using inaccurate assays such as the direct immunoassay or calculated linear law-of-mass action can underestimate/overestimate especially in cases of altered SHBG.

Even when using the calculated methods the accuracy of the assays used for TT and SHBG are critical.

Driving up TT will increase FT/e2.

In your case best you can do is work with what you have available (lab assays) and hitting a higher-end TT will most likely have your FT in a healthy range although it may very well be higher or lower than you think when relying on inaccurate testing methods.

If you are hitting a higher-end TT and feeling well overall with no side effects then chances are your FT level is fine where it sits.

Keep in mind peak/trough and where your true trough TT/FT/e2 sits on such protocol as this is what you should be paying attention to.

MarcoFL

What laboratory levels do you feel good about? How's your Dhea, cortisol and progesterone?
I am feeling better on lower dose right now but just ran labs so will know soon. My DHEA runs 250-300 with 15mg per day. serum Cortisol around 13 and progesterone in middle of Labcorp range. Just Telling you Listen to the experienced guys that know less is better. Most feel good in the 700-800 and FT 20-30.

gerardo

Where your FT ends up comes down to your SHBG and protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

The only way to know where it truly sits on such protocol is to have it tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

Unfortunately using inaccurate assays such as the direct immunoassay or calculated linear law-of-mass action can underestimate/overestimate especially in cases of altered SHBG.

Even when using the calculated methods the accuracy of the assays used for TT and SHBG are critical.

Driving up TT will increase FT/e2.

In your case best you can do is work with what you have available (lab assays) and hitting a higher-end TT will most likely have your FT in a healthy range although it may very well be higher or lower than you think when relying on inaccurate testing methods.

If you are hitting a higher-end TT and feeling well overall with no side effects then chances are your FT level is fine where it sits.

Keep in mind peak/trough and where your true trough TT/FT/e2 sits on such protocol as this is what you should be paying attention to.
Thanks. It is finding that balance with these inaccurate exams.

gerardo

I am feeling better on lower dose right now but just ran labs so will know soon. My DHEA runs 250-300 with 15mg per day. serum Cortisol around 13 and progesterone in middle of Labcorp range. Just Telling you Listen to the experienced guys that know less is better. Most feel good in the 700-800 and FT 20-30.
Yes. I'm tired of going to doctors. Here in this forum more is known than them, logically excluding exceptions. My Dhea was 100. In the low critical range. A doctor here spent 100Mg of Dhea / day. My cortisol gave 6 and he spent 20Mg of hydrocortisone / day. Progesterone <10. He told me to use 3Mg = 3 sublingual drops of Progesterone / day. What do you think of this? It's like Madman said. Very few studies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me