high shgb,low free test.,testosteron normal..no energy,bad recovery :-( brain fog

Buy Lab Tests Online

vienna38

low Free Testo..low lh..hcg or clomid better?family planning:)bad regeneration,feel bad :-(

hello
I Found you on Facebook,
I live in Austria and my english is notperfect, sorry for it..
I address my problem here to you,because I know it from the practice with the doctors is hard ..i visit in the last 7 monts 3 dr!)
now close to me ..
I am 38 y..sport doing last 24 years, Ido sport with break..Bodybuilding (formerly) fitness and thai boxingthe last years, boxing, something kravmaga and fitness ...
mayby you think, top..but I feel afterevry traning broken ..and whitout energy
the regeneration is poor, energylow..max 3 x week trening ..but have no power for my own privatlive,do buissnes,nothing..
15 years ago i workas certifiedpersonal trainer (do this job 4-5 years), know myself well withsupplemts, diets ,training..but nothing helps me now ..
4 years ago I helped with dhea from adoc... but it help not much ..
I have generally been about 2 yearsFree Testosterone always low ..
I have a pituitary adenoma have about4mm..but all special test show the hgh, act, corti work good instimulation produced ..
Unfortunately my acth values are always on the border ..
I would take along testosterone, butI'm in Family planing, so that's unfortunately not posibly and dontwont go on the risk,somthing bad whas whti the child when take testoand hcg....
What remains is probably chlomid or hcg..
my estrogen values are also most highly..
Now what would be the good lifesolution? I have been taken clomid 12.5 mg ed ,,it whas 50/50
better regeneration, but probably arenot super ..mood..
generally I have repeatedly depression,low energy, etc ..
What the experts say, what would be agood solution?
Here are a few lab values from me ..
Thanks for you time..

LH1,7 mIU/ml (2,0-12,00) !!!
FSH3,0mIL/ml (1,0-12.0)
Prolactin2,9 ng/ml (4,6-21,4)!!!
Östradiol37,2 pg/ml (12-41)
NormalTestosteron 5,20 ng/ml (2,7-9)
FREE T 0,80 ng/ml (2,70-9,20)!!!!
SHGB65 nmol/l (17,3-65,8) !?
Dhea 223 (80-444)
Acth6 (6-50)
Corti9 (6-25)
hgh,049(0-1)

today i whas 1 mor time by my doc,he is not sure to give my hcg or not,becos im have te normal testosteron ,normal..only the free whas low..he say he need a another opinion from a endokronology doc..its by crazy :-(..4-5 monts blod test,visit doc an nothing happend..

today 2.9.2015 in the other place in this forum
hello
no one will help my whit my question?
now 6 monts ago my girlfriend are pregnatn :) but i still have no energy.,bad regovery,bad felling 2-4 days after train..
i do blood test all 2 monts..but its all the same.,lh whas low,shgb whas high from 56-72.,
e2 has ok in the middle.,
but stil feel tyred..
my liver whas ok,my tsh whas ok..i dond now why my shgb whas high.,i try last 2 weeks nettle root extract.,i have morning erection,yes..but nothing more..

muscle pain,after train 3 days!! and i train my life long.,runnig 30 min..and 3 days leg pain.. i dont now whats the reaseon,but mayby somone have a idea?

i try dhea 25 mg ed.,my shgb whas fallin and my lh produktion going up! 3,7 but i lose weight ! from 79kg to 75-76kg its crazy..then i stop it..

when i try tribulus or chlomifen my lh whas going up.,going off.,lh was low..

thanks for helping :)

and sorry for bad englisch :)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What are your blood values now?

What are you taking? How are you sleeping? Are you overtraining?

You may have low T now that you stopped clomid.

Testosterone + HCG can preserve sperm quantity and quality.

vienna38

hello Nelson :) thanks for you time..
my problem is,the last 5-7 years or langer..
my blood values:
Östradiol (E2) 22.0 pg/ml (ref 11-44)
Testosteron 6.16 ng/ml (1.42 - 9.23)
Testosteron, FREE 6.6 pg/ml (5.0 - 38.0 F) low!
* SHBG 59 nmol/l (14.5 - 48.4)
LH 2.28 mIE/ml (ref 1,8-12)
DHEAS 268.6 mcg/dl (88.9 - 427)
IGF-1/Somatomedin C 238.9 ng/ml (109- 284)
prolactin whas low

its the last test from 1 week..

normaly i have low acth 6-10 (ref 6-50)

i have a pituitary adenoma but its a micro adenoma 0,4 mm.,
have test(insulin)for pituitary working,all whas ok..

in the last 3-5 years i try all thing,all sups and all diet., but its evry time the same max 2-3 trains session in week/muscle pain,no energy,bad recovery,night sweet..

i train in the last 3-4 weeks only 1-2 x in week becose the recovery whas painfull.
try peleo an high carb..

running 3 miles an have 3-4 days muscle pain..

my next option starting trt?but my testo(normal)whas ok-is it posible that the reason for all the problem whas hight shgb?
i train thaiboxing and boxing and all other guys train 4-5 x.,run ,go on the bike and have energy and fun..

i do a lot of blood test in the last 3-5 years but nothing comes on it :-( only somtimes ft4 have 1,9 ..Ref 1,0-1.8)

and low acth..what you thing can by the problem whit my system/body..
?

i stop taking chlomid 4 months ago., my shgb and e2 whas very high,when i whas take it.,my free testo and normal testo too.,but feel tyred-only my sperm quality whas the best ever :) take 25 mg ed for 3 weeks

now i take muli vit/min + nattle root for lowering shgb..sleep good ,but in the morning whas tyred and i the night have night sweeting(after train mutch stronger )

drink only 1 coffe on day.,no alkohol,good-clear eating whitou gluten,low sugar..

eat 4-5 day!but gain no muscle.
very interisting thing/when i whas taking for 2 weeks dhea my lh whas goidng up.,my hips fat going down!but my weight going down(burning fat?!) but i have normaly 79 kg on 180cm (173lbs /5,90 feet)..
but have not more energy,recovery on dhea too :-(

Last edited:

vienna38

my bigest question is.,
is it possible the low FREE testosteron(and the high SHGB)are the reson for my bad mood felling,bad recovery after light train sassion(2-3 days need for better felling)?
the interesting thing thing for my is- my normal testosteron whas 6,16!(range 2,4-8,9)
some dr. say" ooo all things by allright!you testosteron whas pretty good"

but i dont well good..

i thing about testing testosteron propionate(becose its fast testo) for 1-2weeks,then i see i fell better or not..what you thing about it?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How about your thyroid?

TSH, free T3 and free T4?

Your numbers look fine except for low free T.

You may be overtraining. Talk to your doctor about measuring your CPK and C-reactive protein.

CPK is creatine phosphokinase, an enzyme found mainly in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscle. It is tested by taking a blood sample.
High CPK can indicate muscle destruction, heart attacks, central nervous sysmtem issues, and others. Long term exposure of high CPK can load up your kidneys, and may cause muscle loss and weakness.

A CPK blood test is usually not included in the usual lab work unless you ask for it. Sometimes we have no symptoms when CPK is high, but most of the time we have body aches and soreness. CPK can increase with exercise, but if you exercise frequently and you have baseline CPK info, you can tell what may be drug induced after you start a certain medication.

To make sure your high CPK is not induced by heavy exercise, do not exercise for 5 days and have another test done after that.
Some medications can also increase CPK. Among them are amphotericin B, ampicillin, some anesthetics, blood thinners, aspirin, clofibrate, dexamethasone, furosemide, alcohol, and cocaine.

Low thyroid function can also be a cause of high CPK, so get it checked.

Some doctors prescribe corticoid steroids to reduce whatever the inflammation may be, but this is not a cure. Corticoid steroids can lower bone density, cause water retention and fat gain, and have been linked with joint bone death (necrosis), so they are not a good option to stay on for the long term.

vienna38

hi Nelson
Overtrain not posible :) i reduce my train to 1-2x in Week..its nothing 60 min training.
yesterday on evening i train 45 min light..after the train 2 hours i feel tired and have mucle pain after train eat carbs,protein,fat 600kcal)the night sleep good but in the morning tired and little mucle pain(but i train all year!an have the symtomps after evry train :-( ).
i check my sugar blood-all right.
tsh 2.01 (ref 0,35-4)
ft4 20 (ref 10,3-21,3)
ft3 6,3 (ref 2,5-6,7)

acth 12(ref 10-42)
cpk 76 U/l (ref 39-190)
C-reactive protein 0,06 mg/dl (ref 0,00-0,50)

only the free test looks bad,all other thing whas in the theory allright..

i now its a story like for Dr.House :) but i have the symptoms long time(years)and evry year its by little bit more .
but im 38 and love make sport,will have fun in live an have energy for my Business,Family..

what you thing about a test,whit testosterone propionate 50 mg eod for 1-2 weeks to look how i feel? its dont block to long my system h.p.testex axis)

i eat 5x times a day like 2000-2500kcal,supplemts ok,vitamin d ok..
but i dont gain mucles,more lost :-( i nthis sommer whit 1 coffe on day(bulletproof) and eat 5x time a day(2000-25000kcal)lost 3 kg :-(
now only by 5,9 feet 173 lbs :-(

hmm..thanks for answert

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I wish I could tell you what to do. The numbers you showed are mostly good. Yes, you have low free T due to your high SHBG. Are you eating enough carbs? How are you sleeping? Any other medication that you are taking?

vienna38

i go whit my carbs in the last 2 weeks up..now its 300-400 on day.,
i can send you on privat pm my fb profil,that you see im a normal,sporty guy.
no one belive my im tired and have muscle pain,becos i look good.
but more like 90 min train whas not posible for my..feel coold then after train and tired..

but what you thing abot dhea in my situation?when i tak it i lost some weight an my lh whas going up..

now i have home testo e and testo p.,but dont use it becos i do last week a big hormon check and wait fot it..

do you thing its i good idea,try the testo p. to look whats by better(or not)in my feeling.

i mean,im 38..the second baby comes in 3 monts(thanks chlomid :)) ,have low power,not good recovery ,but how its going on in 2-5 years? no sport,no power for family and buissnes..like a old men :-(

sleep good..

but will change somthing fot better..diet,supplemets low train ,no stress,no alk,no drugs dont work for my body..
the only reason can by somthing whit my healt..have ho hapatitis,hiv..but mayby its somthing other(boreliose or somthing?)

hmm..
do you thing i shot my axis down( but the lg whas in the lower level like 2,1 (ref 2-12)whit testo propi?and dont try it? or try it for 1-2 weeks?

dont mis understand my..im a ex personal trainer,love sport but can do it to mutch..i look on my friends the hav fun in live but not i :-( wher is the energy for all the beauty things in live?

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Some have had success with Coq-10, I use Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100 mg, I take 300mg twice a day it's a lot but I will will be 61 soon.

vienna38

to Nelson:
hi i spoke today whit my dr.,the newest blod test look like the old.
he told my all axis work,but somthing whas in te down range but not outside of thr range.
my thinking..when i will make more sport,have mor energy its not enough becose in the lower range, need more in the other end,higher range for more power..

the new blod test:
lh 2,4 (2-12)
fsh 2,7
testo 5,3 (2,4-8,9)
free testo 5,0!!! (ref 8,8-27.0 pg/ml)
shgb 42 (13-55)
acth 8!(9-52)! but i have a insulin stress test and all whas allright,ist work but normal whas low)

to live its ok,but to do somthing more its low :-(

vienna38

to Nelson:
all my blood test look like the test from 2014 :-(
my acth was low,my free test low too and my lh whas low..
my simply question what whas in my situation the best starting method to see how or whit what i feel better..
1.hcg 2x week 250?
2.testo propionate eod 25-50mg
3.testo enantate 100mg e5d

al this thing i have from my doctro but tho this moment i dont take it.,but now i see its dodnt have sens try it naturally

what you think?
i dont what wait another month longer ..

gastro i have the helicopacter p.,but it cant by the reason for all bad feeling .-(
thanks for answer

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I had antibiotic resistant H. Pylori and it was not fun. I had terrible fatigue and bloating. It required several protocols of 3 antibiotics, omeprazole and bismuth for 8 weeks each. Get it taken care of!! Since I am immune compromised, this infection activated my B-cells to cause B-cell lymphoma in my stomach. But I am assuming you are not immune compromised so your outcome will most likely be better.

It's hard to say what protocol will work best for you. Mine is simple since I hate injecting more than twice per week.

https://www.excelmale.com/?s=149-Ho...o-Preserve-Fertility-Libido-and-Testicle-Size

vienna38

"I had terrible fatigue and bloating"
mayby this is the reason why im have bad recovery,brain mod,low energy?!
i hope my helicopacter whas not resistent for normal triple therapy,but my dr.told my whe can test it(one more time a gastroscopy!)but i have it 2 years ago ,have trible terapy and he comes back :-(

ok this the 1 thing.,
but the other thing i dont have cypionate only enantate testosteron..is it not more easy to take propionate(low estrogenic effect)
or becose my lh whas low take ONLY hcg?

thank you for answer and hope you helicopacter p.,whas 100% gone.,normaly the partner must take antibiotic too,but
my girl-freind whas pregnat and she have the helicopater too.,but she can not take antibiotics,thats mean for my i can not take antibiotics too(have dont sens when she wave it)..

i must wait 3 monts for the baby :) and 6-8 mont,when baby gets milk from their..

Last edited:

vienna38

to nelson:
what you think about the self test :testo propionate 25-40mg eod 1-2 week?
what can by more the reason of bad recovery?
all blood test whas ok whitout acth and low test(the important!?!)
hcg blocks my pituitary too,thean its better testo propinat for short ending the cycle when have no positiv symptoms..
thanks for answer

vienna38

to nelson:
i start the self test 25 mg testosteron propionate eod..now its the second shot..
i try it for 1-2 week.,well see how is my feeling after training ,recovery,sleep.
for my is it the only way to test it,whats the reason for my problems is it the free t or not..
other thing whas the low acth or the helicopacter..
i doo soo much blood test this year.,all thing whas ok

shot nr 2 25 mg t.p.,after the shot and 1 day after,fell not "the best"litle more tired,brain fog..then the 2 day feel better whitout shot..try it 2x more,but i thing my own production is more like 25 mg testosteron propinat,thats the reason why i fell worse after the shot,and on the second on the 3 day better..

something about acth+dhea:
i have a good freind ,he have a lot of energy,great modd-all times thing fast and positiv.
he eat in the last time bad,and go last week to dr to check blood test.

his testo level whas not very high.,4,96 (ref 2,3-9,1) but his acth whas in the middle 24 (ref 8-41) and dhea whas 401! (ref 156-420)

my acth whas 8! and dhea somthing 156 to 250!
400 whas gerat for a lot of energy,serotonie and,and and..

my theory ..my problem whas not the testosteron..

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Vienna38

I think we have tried to help you. Your numbers in general are good. I have read all your posts above and have nothing else to add.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me