High SHBG what should injection frequncy be?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bryan

My current protocol is injecting 50mg of testosterone every 4 days and 150IU of HCG every 4 days, no AI.. My last blood test came back as follows: TT 764, Free test 14, Estradiol 43, SHBG 46... My issue is that the 1st 2 days after the test injection, I kind of feel like crap. Tired, bags under the eyes, etc.. The next 2 days I feel feel great.. I have read that people with SHBG on the high side should inject less frequently, like maybe once a week instead of twice a week.. First off, is this true, and could this be why Im feeling fatigued the first 2 days? Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Most with higher SHBG tend to do better injecting larger doses testosterone less frequently (once weekly) or some do well twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

Can you post ranges for your TT, FT,e2, SHBG and were your labs done at trough?

Your FT may very well still be too low and as far as e2 was the right test done using the estradiol sensitive assay (LC/MS-MS)?

Higher SHBG men usually need to run a higher TT to achieve a healthy FT.

Most men need FT between 2-3% of TT.

If we take your TT 764 and SHBG 46 using the Free & Bioavailable Testosterone Calculator:
http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Your FT is still low 1.85% and your BT is 43.4%

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

Systemlord

Bryan you may need to inject more frequently to control estrogen, just make sure that E2 test is the LC/MS/MS method, any other test is invalid and overstated. Tons of men have testosterone in the thousands and feel good because estrogen is controlled, this is the key and can make or ruin the TRT experience.

Estrogen management is critical to successful TRT and will largely determine how you feel on TRT, estrogen is one of the most difficult hormones to control on TRT.

Bryan

Bryan you may need to inject more frequently to control estrogen, just make sure that E2 test is the LC/MS/MS method, any other test is invalid and overstated. Tons of men have testosterone in the thousands and feel good because estrogen is controlled, this is the key and can make or ruin the TRT experience.

Estrogen management is critical to successful TRT and will largely determine how you feel on TRT, estrogen is one of the most difficult hormones to control on TRT.
Estradiol, Sensitive 43.2 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0 02
This test was developed and its performance characteristics
determined by LabCorp. It has not been cleared by the Food and
Drug Administration.
Methodology: Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry(LC/MS/MS)

Bryan

Most with higher SHBG tend to do better injecting larger doses testosterone less frequently (once weekly) or some do well twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

Your FT may very well still be too low and as far as e2 was the right test done using the estradiol sensitive assay (LC/MS-MS)?

If we take your TT 764 and SHBG 46 using the Free & Bioavailable Testosterone Calculator:

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 763.7 ng/dL Ref: 264.0 - 916.0 02

Free Testosterone(Direct) 13.9 pg/mL Ref: 6.8 - 21.5 02

Estradiol, Sensitive 43.2 High pg/mL Ref: 8.0 - 35.0 02

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 46.2 nmol/L Ref: 16.5 - 55.9 01

Bryan

Labs were done at trough

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com