High shbg very low free t . Moody irritable and zero sex drive

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi all New guy here. 50-year old guy living in the United Kingdom. Have been on testosterone therapy for 3 years and never felt optimised. Libido has constantly been very very low and recently my shbg has gone up to 70 . . I’ve noticed that I am more irritable and moody than I’ve ever been the libido has been zero… I’m having sleep issues waking four hours after I’ve gone to sleep every night. I’ve been having faster heart rate in waking and thinking could it be cortisol that could push up the shbg. My protocol for the last 6 months has been 100mg split between two injections. Previously I was doing three injections a week and 6-months before that I was doing four injection a week . What I’ve noticed is that my shgb has been going up slowly even though the frequency of my injections have been decreasing. Now my free t is so low , it’s probably causing all of the symptoms… I’ve tried boron to bring my shgb down but hasn’t done anything. I am fit , I’m healthy I workout 5 days a week I eat clean I do not drink alcohol or take other medication. I am getting my bloods done today to check what my red cell counts are. Would you you think increasing my testosterone dosage to 150mg once a week would help bring down my shgb?

My free T is 0.17mmol
E2 is 66 pmol
T is 13.4 nmol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Are you on low carb diet by any chance? Or in a caloric deficit overall? But tbf your levels are way too low fwiw. You inject pharma grade test?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Hi all New guy here. ...
Eight years on the forum along with multiple TRT protocols—doesn't seem very new. In any case...

Don't worry about the SHBG. Newer thinking is that it doesn't have much effect on free testosterone. Free testosterone should be proportional to dose. You probably don't have access to an accurate free testosterone test, so use a Vermeulen calculator as the next best thing. I agree with the others in wondering about your testosterone source. 100 mg of testosterone cypionate per week should be giving you more testosterone than the large majority of healthy men make naturally. If you have a typical absorption rate then peak testosterone may be about 50% higher than trough testosterone on twice-weekly injections. Even so, your numbers seem low. You previously indicated normal or high levels on Nebido. This suggests normal absorption and metabolism of testosterone esters.

nippy

Eight years on the forum along with multiple TRT protocols—doesn't seem very new. In any case...

Don't worry about the SHBG. Newer thinking is that it doesn't have much effect on free testosterone. Free testosterone should be proportional to dose. You probably don't have access to an accurate free testosterone test, so use a Vermeulen calculator as the next best thing. I agree with the others in wondering about your testosterone source. 100 mg of testosterone cypionate per week should be giving you more testosterone than the large majority of healthy men make naturally. If you have a typical absorption rate then peak testosterone may be about 50% higher than trough testosterone on twice-weekly injections. Even so, your numbers seem low. You previously indicated normal or high levels on Nebido. This suggests normal absorption and metabolism of testosterone esters.
I'm on test E . This week increasing to 150mg one shot

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching