High SHBG, low free T. TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

I've also seen very similar numbers between the Direct and Equilibrium Dialysis methods, despite everyone saying the Direct method is garbage
Almost, if you pretend the units of the direct RIA method are wrong or multiply the direct number by 10 as had been discussed. In reality the conversion factor more like 6-7. More info here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

arseniol

In my personal experience, the TruT calculator is completely off. I've posted the numbers somewhere and it wasn't even close. I've also seen very similar numbers between the Direct and Equilibrium Dialysis methods, despite everyone saying the Direct method is garbage
What do you mean by "Direct"? Do you mean from using total T, SHBG, and albumin with Vermeulen formula? Or do you mean RIA?

RIA is another world, maybe it has some meaning, but would need a conversion.

arsenio7

That's how it works. When I was diagnosed with low-T, my Total T was 91 ng/dL (3.2 nmol/L) and Free T below range, SHBG 11.
Actually, it is maybe better to have a total T that low to have the right diagnostic. Here, in Europe, if the total T is above 400 ng/dL the MD will skip all other tests and say that it is fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me