Buy Lab Tests Online

MAD King

Hello,

my results on follow levels are always around

RBC 6.38
Hemoglobin 18.8
Hematocrit 55.4

which is considered high.
I am feeling great on TRT. There are only two options, as far as I know, to lower these levels.
Stopping TRT, which draws you back to the shitty feeling when you were before starting TRT or blood donation.
Someone can only donate blood if they do not have any diseases or did not live overseas during BSE outbreak.

In my case, I lived overseas, so donating blood is not an option since they reject you.
Of course, a doctor could prescribe it as a therapy, but it would cost about $400 each session because most insurances do not cover this.

Unlike in Europe, where you can go do a blood donation location and have your blood drawn even when you have a disease, they will dispose your blood afterwards.

Here in the U.S. this is only and option in a few states, but in most against the law.

So, what is left?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am yet to hear that therapeutic phlebotomies are illegal in any states in the U.S. As long as you have a doctor's order, you can get a therapeutic phlebotomy. Google "blood centers + your zip code".

bako

My insurance cover therapeutic phlebotomy. I can't see how they can deny it. Polycythemia is a life threatening condition. If your insurance doesn't cover it get on the phone and start making calls to clinics and hospitals. You may find one that will.do it for much less. Also call any local university. I had a phlebotomy once at UC Davis for free. The med students needed practice.

PAUL-E

a doctor could prescribe it as a therapy, but it would cost about $400 each session because most insurances do not cover this.
So, what is left?
I would defiantly call around for price quotes the other thing to consider would be lowering your TRT dose.

My local blood bank does them I think they charge $40 for the time and materials, it's not a lot of $$$. I checked in to it but I'm otherwise able to donate when I need to so I just go that route.

MAD King

I am yet to hear that therapeutic phlebotomies are illegal in any states in the U.S. As long as you have a doctor's order, you can get a therapeutic phlebotomy. Google "blood centers + your zip code".

Illegal is maybe not the right word to use. Let's say it is not supported by several states. Mine is one of it.

MAD King

My local blood bank does them I think they charge $40 for the time and materials, it's not a lot of $$$. I checked in to it but I'm otherwise able to donate when I need to so I just go that route.

There is no blood bank here in Nashville, TN, where I live who does this. Of course, I am able to get a prescription, which my doctor already recommended, but my insurance does not cover it and self pay is close to $500.

There is no blood bank here in Nashville, TN, where I live who does this. Of course, I am able to get a prescription, which my doctor already recommended, but my insurance does not cover it and self pay is close to $500.

That big city there's nowhere like Red Cross or another blood bank that will support you for a reasonable cost? IF so I'd go back to your Dr, surely they have a line on where that could be done. Hell, if they do routine blood draws in that clinic, they can do it.

MAD King

That big city there's nowhere like Red Cross or another blood bank that will support you for a reasonable cost? IF so I'd go back to your Dr, surely they have a line on where that could be done. Hell, if they do routine blood draws in that clinic, they can do it.

Red Cross were the first one I called and they do not offer this here in TN. They were the one who told me that only a few states do this.

gallan

Banned
You do know many all of us are not entirely..uh...truthful when answering their questionnaire for eligibility. The blood is tested before given to a recipient.

ERO

With therapeutic phlebotomy the blood is normally disposed of, not given to others like it would be with a Red Cross donation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me