High RBC's

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello, its me again! I know I come and question a lot, but I like to speak with guys who are using the same treatment, and going through the same experience as me. I then speak with my doctor. My problem now(and I knew it would come) is my high red blood cells. I been on trt since March, and my first CBC showed a rapid increase in red blood cells, and my doctor wasnt concerned cause my hemoglobin and hematocrit was on the low side anyway. I was concerned cause it went up quickly. Im assuming my red blood cells were low because of my low testosterone, caused by a pituitary tumor. My total red blood cell count has went up to 6.23, from 5.80 in April. Hematocrit is 50.2 and Hemoglobin is sitting at 15.4 My MCV and MCH are still low, and were low before ever starting TRT. Im wanting to donate blood Tuesday(my next off day), cause I see this the only fix, or just stopping in all. Is this something that will go on forever while on trt? Im taking baby aspirin as of today, till I get to the donation site.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So what problem is high RBCs? You not once said what health implication there is or might be you're just dealing with it from the stand point of numbers on a page which is usually a poor way to go if that's the only point.

Systemlord

Low MCV or MCH may indicate low iron, I had RBC at the top of the ranges while MCH was below ranges, I was iron deficient, hemoglobin used to be at the top of the ranges and now was on the bottom end with good Total T.

Low MCV or MCH may indicate low iron, I had RBC at the top of the ranges while MCH was below ranges, I was iron deficient, hemoglobin used to be at the top of the ranges and now was on the bottom end with good Total T.
Yes I have struggled with borderline low iron for the past 3 years. Thought it was related to my pituitary issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me