High Prolactin - can it produce all of the high E2 symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

leeault

Thus is my second attempt at usig this forum. If yoi dont know anything about the subject please can yo just post a hello just to let me know I am using it correctly!! I would rather use this forum rather than the facebook page finally!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thus is my second attempt at usig this forum. If yoi dont know anything about the subject please can yo just post a hello just to let me know I am using it correctly!! I would rather use this forum rather than the facebook page finally!!!

I'm sure some symptoms be be tied to one another but Prolactin responsible for Estrogen symptoms, I don't think so. High Prolactin is debatable to what number is "high"...like over 5? Over 8? Over 12?

Loki

The drug that is used to treat high prolactin is commonly used to treat post finesteride syndrome and you see pretty often or Propeciahelp forums. I have also read that high prolactin can create sexual dysfunction. As Vince indicated what is high and I would suspect like other hormones that numbers is different for each...

MegaTurd

There are suggestions that high E2 can lead to high prolactin in some cases and yes... high prolactin symptoms mirror many of the same symptoms associated with high E2. High prolactin (in the 20s and above) will kill erections in most guys. Prolactin naturally rises after orgasm... makes you to wish your girlfriend would turn into a pizza after sex and why you're not ready to blow another load immediately after (the refractory period). Some guys take Caber to minimize the refractory period (Loki I believe). Cuddling kittens and babies will will raise your prolactin as well so stay away from them! ;)

Loki

There are suggestions that high E2 can lead to high prolactin in some cases and yes... high prolactin symptoms mirror many of the same symptoms associated with high E2. High prolactin (in the 20s and above) will kill erections in most guys. Prolactin naturally rises after orgasm... makes you to wish your girlfriend would turn into a pizza after sex and why you're not ready to blow another load immediately after (the refractory period). Some guys take Caber to minimize the refractory period (Loki I believe). Cuddling kittens and babies will will raise your prolactin as well so stay away from them! ;)

I started my first dose last night... I am only taking .25 per week so we will see how that goes... It has a short half life and everything I have read says to take twice per week. Dr. Saya has been doing this a long time with a lot of success so I assume he wants to start slow, possibly not tank my prolactin. Gene has had some great success with .25 twice per week and that is part of his consistent protocol. Good news is that a months supply was only 10 bucks...

MegaTurd

I believe the half life is 60 hours! Mind if I ask what your latest prolactin lab was Loki?

Saya knows his stuff no doubt!

Loki

I believe the half life is 60 hours! Mind if I ask what your latest prolactin lab was Loki?

Saya knows his stuff no doubt!

I have to remember, just because I have google I don't know everything... My prolactin was 12.8... Great reads out there on some good benefits of Caber. Seems to be a go to on post propecia syndrome related issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me