M.J

So am I going to die or something :D

any advice ?

EE4B3003-745B-4E3A-8A19-CEE37E5C94C4.jpeg
FAD50332-500C-4360-9B35-4598A6F22AD7.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would go to a Lipidologists, they will give you a detail cholesterol panel. Have your particle size and numbers checked. If you're concerned, I would see one.

M.J

I would go to a Lipidologists, they will give you a detail cholesterol panel. Have your particle size and numbers checked. If you're concerned, I would see one.
Didn’t know there is more detail panel than this, I am seeing defy soon. But I will check locally lipidologists thanks.

Vince

Super Moderator
Didn’t know there is more detail panel than this, I am seeing defy soon. But I will check locally lipidologists thanks.

A lipidologist is skilled in advanced cholesterol testing. Standard cholesterol tests only identify total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides. Advanced tests can detect multiple cholesterol subclasses and provide 13 qualitative measurements of cardiovascular disease risk.

This includes the size and quantities of cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as the identification of an LDL subtype called apolipoprotein linked to familial hypercholesterolemia. By identifying the underlying mechanism of dyslipidemia, the lipidologist may be able to render a more tailored response to treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me