High histamine = high libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roccc

I found that estrogen itself doesn't increase libido. It increases histamine and histamine increases libido. Anyone know why histamine increases libido?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
High histamine = Undermethylation = High libido

Google: Undermethylation

I did. Can't find anything that isn't a "natural health" website.

It sounds like one of those conditions naturopaths treat, like "detoxification", and has such broad symptoms nearly anyone can go "wow I have this!". It's also treated with vitamins, not one vitamin, but a bunch of them. One vitamin treating a condition is usually because it's a deficiency, which is clinically recognized such as scurvy, beriberi, or pernicious anemia.

So if you have a legitimate source such as a PUBMED link I'll be happy to look at it. Until then it's probably pseudoscience.

Roccc

I did. Can't find anything that isn't a "natural health" website.

It sounds like one of those conditions naturopaths treat, like "detoxification", and has such broad symptoms nearly anyone can go "wow I have this!". It's also treated with vitamins, not one vitamin, but a bunch of them. One vitamin treating a condition is usually because it's a deficiency, which is clinically recognized such as scurvy, beriberi, or pernicious anemia.

So if you have a legitimate source such as a PUBMED link I'll be happy to look at it. Until then it's probably pseudoscience.
I didn't say i have under or over methylation. It is known thing! Undermethylation = High libido. but i wonder why?

I didn't say i have under or over methylation. It is known thing! Undermethylation = High libido. but i wonder why?

I understand you didn't say you have it.

I don't think it is a thing for all the reasons I have stated before. There isn't much other than naturopath's who claim it is a thing.

I may be wrong but until it's shown with evidence I'd consider it to be fictitious.

tropicaldaze1950

So someone with allergy problems should have a high libido? Doesn't add up.

Yes, this thread is three years old...but... I've had seasonal allergies all my life and I recall a time...many years ago, when, during spring, the pollen was super high...and I was horny and hard all the time. I was a courier, driving around all day, and every woman I'd see got me hot and bothered. My wife, then, was a once a week woman, and I spent a lot of time masturbating. So, yes, high histamine does equal high libido and, for me, excellent erectile function. Now, I've spent years doing everything I can to reduce histamine b/c of high levels making me crazy(I have bipolar illness) and screwing up my sleep...and my dick is dead in the water.

Systemlord

My brother and I have always had allergies, we are also known for unusually high libidos. I always sneeze at night for some reason through all four seasons.

tropicaldaze1950

My brother and I have always had allergies, we are also known for unusually high libidos. I always sneeze at night for some reason through all four seasons.

You sound like me! Year round inhalant allergies. I read many of your posts on T-Nation. Finally meet. As I wrote, I'm now wondering if my focus on reducing histamine, nutritionally, has negatively impacted libido & erectile function. Even when I was on daily 30 mg IM Test E, poor erectile function. Maybe I've done too good a job of suppressing brain histamine. I'm considering a trial of l-histidine, taking it sublingually. My urologist is excellent but I'm the problem patient; the one that challenges a doctor.

JA Battle

You sound like me! Year round inhalant allergies. I read many of your posts on T-Nation. Finally meet. As I wrote, I'm now wondering if my focus on reducing histamine, nutritionally, has negatively impacted libido & erectile function. Even when I was on daily 30 mg IM Test E, poor erectile function. Maybe I've done too good a job of suppressing brain histamine. I'm considering a trial of l-histidine, taking it sublingually. My urologist is excellent but I'm the problem patient; the one that challenges a doctor.

Did you try the histadine?

DixieWrecked

High histamine = Undermethylation = High libido

Google: Undermethylation
You just make a claim and then tell people to research it themselves? Please contribute more constructively and include a link to the research/article that you read since you already have it. It would be appreciated.

Vince

Super Moderator
The following foods contain higher levels of histamine:
fermented dairy products, such as cheese (especially aged), yogurt, sour cream, buttermilk, and kefir.
fermented vegetables, such as sauerkraut and kimchi.
pickles or pickled veggies.
kombucha.
cured or fermented meats, such as sausages, salami, and fermented ham.
More items...
Healthline: Medical information and health advice you can trust. › health
Low-Histamine Diet: Which Foods Should I Avoid? - Healthline

Vince

Super Moderator
Histamine - a chemical found in some of the body's cells - causes many of the symptoms of allergies, such as a runny nose or sneezing. When a person is allergic to a particular substance, such as a food or dust, the immune system mistakenly believes that this usually harmless substance is actually harmful to the body.
Nemours KidsHealth - the Web's most visited site about children's health › parents › hist...
Definition: Histamine (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth

tropicaldaze1950

Did you try the histadine?
I did. Felt overall worse and I only tried it for a couple of days. I'm now up to 150 mcg liothyronine(self-medicating for bipolar depression) and IM B12(self-medicating), 1000 mcg, daily. B12 raises histamine. My endurance has improved. Don't feel as tired. Lost 7 pounds. (155 to 148) Mood is better from thyroid and B12. Libido is now quite strong but no corresponding erectile function. With cellular thyroid resistance I'll likely need to gradually increase thyroid. Also doing 20 mg IM, Test E, EOD. My urologist and I discussed an rx for PT-141. I might try it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me