High hematocrit/Donation/Blood Clot

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

unfortunately my hematocrit is up at 51 and need to let some blood out, I found several post of people on the web who got blood clot from donating, now I'm really scared, I'm already not doing well with TRT for already about a year and seriously thinking to give up as it is becoming time consuming around issues I have had for a year and I'm starting to think that it is not that healthy like I thought,

Have anyone ever heard about getting a blood clot from donating?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

unfortunately my hematocrit is up at 51 and need to let some blood out, I found several post of people on the web who got blood clot from donating, now I'm really scared, I'm already not doing well with TRT for already about a year and seriously thinking to give up as it is becoming time consuming around issues I have had for a year and I'm starting to think that it is not that healthy like I thought,

Have anyone ever heard about getting a blood clot from donating?

A blood clot from donating??? There's a misunderstanding of some sort. You donate, lowering hematocrit through donation. In doing so, you are specifically taking steps to avoid a blood clot.

Gianluca Bonetti

yes, I found several people on line, not on TRT assuming, that after donating they actually developed blood clot, I know if you donate that would not make sense but apparently many people had this issue, just google "donating blood clot", although I'm just realizing now majority donate plasma not whole blood, I believe is different, anyway this is one

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Orthopedics/I-got-a-blood-clot-after-donating-blood----/show/975031
A blood clot from donating??? There's a misunderstanding of some sort. You donate, lowering hematocrit through donation. In doing so, you are specifically taking steps to avoid a blood clot.

giannid

I'm not a fan of needles myself. When I went to Defy and got my bloodwork back my hematocrit was high. They said they wouldn't start me on TRT until I got it down even though I was previously on TRT. So I gave blood and it came down almost 4 points. I always said if someone was going to get my blood, they'd have to beat it out of me. Not true anymore, LOL. Just go and do it. Not as bad as you think.

Out of thousands of patients I've monitored while donating blood I have seen ZERO blood clots from it. I cannot say the risk is absolute zero, but it is not a major concern from the procedure.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me