High HCG dosage causing increase in heartbeat

Buy Lab Tests Online

AdamYoung

Hello Everyone,
My private doctor started 1250mg per week since 2 weeks. He wants to know whether hcg monotherapy works. Anyways, the reason i am writing this is i feel like i am going to get heart attack. Just running few steps cause my heart to pump crazy. Do anybody experienced that? Even while i was sleeping, sometimes it automatically increases heart beat. Blood work is schedule after 2 weeks but looks like i will die before my blood test. Do u guys think its common side effects or should i do immediate blood test. I already have high cholesteol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

What’s your dosing schedule? HCG is known to raise estrodiol which can cause those types of symptoms. I also started with higher doses of hCG and had the same type of symptoms. I eventually lowered my dose to the bare minimum (to me) of 300iu twice a week in addition to testosterone. The hCG’s function at this dose is cosmetic only, it just helps preserve some of my testicle size. It didn’t keep me fertile. But yeah, many men have issues with hCG monotherapy. Many doctors dosing seems to be over aggressive when it comes to hCG.

trt reznor

Side effects of hCG dose being too high (in my case, 3000iu per week): water retention/bloat/fat face, lethargy, easily winded, penis seemed to sit higher up, like I’d just gotten out of a swimming pool, no stamina in gym. Pretty much everything was the polar opposite of what I’d hoped for when I started HRT.

trt reznor

Hello Everyone,
My private doctor started 1250mg per week since 2 weeks. He wants to know whether hcg monotherapy works. Anyways, the reason i am writing this is i feel like i am going to get heart attack. Just running few steps cause my heart to pump crazy. Do anybody experienced that? Even while i was sleeping, sometimes it automatically increases heart beat. Blood work is schedule after 2 weeks but looks like i will die before my blood test. Do u guys think its common side effects or should i do immediate blood test. I already have high cholesteol.

Once when I’d moved to my new city and doctor the nurse was quite surprised when my blood results came in. E2 high, h&h and etc. She said that high E2 thickens the blood and causes the heart to work harder, makes you sluggish.

I don’t know is that’s true, but I feel much better since I’ve lowered my E2 (lowered T dose from 150 twice a week to 130, hCG from 1500/wk to 600-750). No AI, I will never use those.

AdamYoung

Thanks so much TrT. It looks like u had exact problem as me. I am getting sleep issues. I mean i had sleep issue earlier also but it was fixed when i took melatonin but even melatonin not working now. Ill do blood work first thing when i get time. Sure, ill see whether i can decrease dosage or completly stop it and start using TRT+HCG+HMG protocol. Looks like lot of these HCG is aromatizing.
To be honest, i dont have the side effects u mentioned but my urge to have sex has increased along with sleep issues and increased in heart rate.
Just to follow up, i believe u were on TRT +HCG for year right and ur sperm count came as zero?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me