High Free T, High TT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Azza23

Hi Guys,

Bit of a dilemma here, Im in Australia and we have been having a bit of testosterone shortage here with no Primoteston since September and Sustanon being in short supply. I have had to miss a couple of injections due to it being hard to source plus I dont want to go back to Reandron/Nebido. So I missed an injection about three weeks and it feels like Im starting from scratch and having some issues. Currently I am taking 0.5 of Sustanon E5D for the past two weeks and have been experiencing the following symptoms;
- Higher than normal anxiety/OCD
- Jealousy
- Fatigue (even after sleeping 9 hours)
- Easily agitated

The following are my latest results (13/2/19). Please be aware that these results are on trough day;
Haemoglobin - 152 g/L (130-180)
TT - 28.6 nmol/L (8.0 - 27.9)
SHBG - 30 nmol/L (18-54)
Free T - 695.4 pmol/L (243 - 571)
E2 - 120 pmol/L (28-156)
Iron - 17 umol/L (5-30)
Ferritin - 89 ug/L (30-500)
TSH (Thyroid) - 1.35 mU/L (0.4 - 4.0)

I have had very low E2 in the past which I believe contributed to OCD and anxiety.

Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Lookin at your E2 its not high but keep in mind that that's the very lowest point in your 5 day protocol so its higher than that and that's what I would consider is how high it is all the rest of those 5 days.
I'd cut back your dose a bit and not have the FT so far over the lab range.

S1W

Hi Guys,

Bit of a dilemma here, Im in Australia and we have been having a bit of testosterone shortage here with no Primoteston since September and Sustanon being in short supply. I have had to miss a couple of injections due to it being hard to source plus I dont want to go back to Reandron/Nebido. So I missed an injection about three weeks and it feels like Im starting from scratch and having some issues. Currently I am taking 0.5 of Sustanon E5D for the past two weeks and have been experiencing the following symptoms;
- Higher than normal anxiety/OCD
- Jealousy
- Fatigue (even after sleeping 9 hours)
- Easily agitated

The following are my latest results (13/2/19). Please be aware that these results are on trough day;
Haemoglobin - 152 g/L (130-180)
TT - 28.6 nmol/L (8.0 - 27.9)
SHBG - 30 nmol/L (18-54)
Free T - 695.4 pmol/L (243 - 571)
E2 - 120 pmol/L (28-156)
Iron - 17 umol/L (5-30)
Ferritin - 89 ug/L (30-500)
TSH (Thyroid) - 1.35 mU/L (0.4 - 4.0)

I have had very low E2 in the past which I believe contributed to OCD and anxiety.

Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm interested to hear more details about your feelings of jealousy and how that manifests itself, specifics, etc.

Azza23

I'm interested to hear more details about your feelings of jealousy and how that manifests itself, specifics, etc.
Not so much jealousy but lack of trust and brain going down that track even though there is no evidence to support any of it. Think it falls into the anxiety way of thinking that there is something wrong but theres not.

YBWV

Have you ever had, or considered, any counselling to address these issues?

Forum member @Mountain Man has some great recent posts where he explains how, in particular, CBT can help guys.

Have you ever had, or considered, any counselling to address these issues?

Forum member @Mountain Man has some great recent posts where he explains how, in particular, CBT can help guys.

Thanks Y.

I posted links to 2 e books I wrote on CBT for my counseling clients on the mental health forum here. The methods work well with most men and are skills I teach almost all my clients. I think AZZA 23 will find them beneficial if he is willing to do the work. Mental health and attitude requires exercise on a regular basis, just like muscle.

S1W

Not so much jealousy but lack of trust and brain going down that track even though there is no evidence to support any of it. Think it falls into the anxiety way of thinking that there is something wrong but theres not.

I’m not sure if this will be relevant to you as I have absolutely no history of jealousy, anxiety, OCD, depression, etc.

However, I’ve recently had feelings exactly like you describe. And they have come about while changing my protocol. Some sort of odd insecurity.

I’ve just been trying to deal with it since I’m quite sure it is related to hormonal fluctuations/disruption with my protocol change, but it’s made for some pretty absurd conversations with my wife lol. My wife, btw, went right to TRT, saying “Are you sure you need to continue with that stuff? I’ve never in 15 years together seen you like this.”

Anyway, just thought I’d share my experience with you if for no other reading than to show that you’re not alone. I now believe that the ups and downs of protocol changes/disruptions can create odd short-term psychological issues, even in people with a rock solid mental health history.

Last edited:

Systemlord

You mention your wife has never seen these personality traits, how long has your testosterone been suboptimal?

I've always been an outgoing, very sociable person, TRT enhanced all personality traits and sharpened all instincts as well.

Last edited:

Azza23

I’m not sure if this will be relevant to you as I have absolutely no history of jealousy, anxiety, OCD, depression, etc.

However, I’ve recently had feelings exactly like you describe. And they have come about while changing my protocol. Some sort of odd insecurity.

I’ve just been trying to deal with it since I’m quite sure it is related to hormonal fluctuations/disruption with my protocol change, but it’s made for some pretty absurd conversations with my wife lol. My wife, btw, went right to TRT, saying “Are you sure you need to continue with that stuff? I’ve never in 15 years together seen you like this.”

Anyway, just thought I’d share my experience with you if for no other reading than to show that you’re not alone. I now believe that the ups and downs of protocol changes/disruptions can create odd short-term psychological issues, even in people with a rock solid mental health history.
Thanks mate. How is it now?

S1W

Thanks mate. How is it now?

Oh things are definitely back to normal and I’m still not even 45 days into my new protocol. And it was a subtle, passing thing anyway - no big deal. But I was definitely aware that for a short bit my mind was going places where it almost never goes, and that was for lack of better words, interesting.

Azza23

Oh things are definitely back to normal and I’m still not even 45 days into my new protocol. And it was a subtle, passing thing anyway - no big deal. But I was definitely aware that for a short bit my mind was going places where it almost never goes, and that was for lack of better words, interesting.
Whats your protocol now? Do you think it was too much T or e2 causing it?

S1W

Whats your protocol now? Do you think it was too much T or e2 causing it?

My protocol now is a trial run of 119mg/week as EOD (34mg EOD). Curious to see how the more frequent injection schedule plays out.

No, I try not to be quick to blame high FT or E2 for creating any issues that come up, as I don't believe that things are that black and white. I accept that during protocol changes things are simply "out of balance" and that short of being consistent with our protocols and waiting 45 days or so to reach stable levels, there isn't much we can do about it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me