High Estrogen Side Effects Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mattyice3

Hey guys Im in my first 6 months of starting TRT. My T dropped down pretty low and was the reasoning I got on TRT. I take 120mg of Test Cyp a week. Two injections along with HCG. My issues started with my Estrogen going up. I feel amazing mentally, physically and have amazing workouts currently. I have noticed that I am losing my erections and feeling down there though. I hopped on an AI to get the Estrogen down and the AI is a nightmare. I only was taking a quarter of a pill of anastrozole and It helped with the erections but mentally I felt off and my energy tanked. I gained a ton in water weight as well. I got off the AI and things were great but Im back to the weak erections again. Everything else is great. Any help or suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Split up your doses into smaller ones, lower the dosage. Use insulin syringes, otherwise you’ll run out of medicine before your refills.

HCG will increase estrogen, so I would decrease the hCG or stop it altogether.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys Im in my first 6 months of starting TRT. My T dropped down pretty low and was the reasoning I got on TRT. I take 120mg of Test Cyp a week. Two injections along with HCG. My issues started with my Estrogen going up. I feel amazing mentally, physically and have amazing workouts currently. I have noticed that I am losing my erections and feeling down there though. I hopped on an AI to get the Estrogen down and the AI is a nightmare. I only was taking a quarter of a pill of anastrozole and It helped with the erections but mentally I felt off and my energy tanked. I gained a ton in water weight as well. I got off the AI and things were great but Im back to the weak erections again. Everything else is great. Any help or suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

You need to post labs trough (TT, FT, and estradiol).

Where does your SHBG sit and have you ever tested prolactin and DHT?

The key here is where your trough FT level sits on such protocol 120 mg T split twice weekly (60 mg every 3.5 days) + hCG.

We are shooting in the dark here without labs!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me