Buy Lab Tests Online

bradtaylor1969

I am havng issues with sore joints and oveall aches, plus extremely tired, shakey, can;t sleep very well, (sore nipples) my e2 runs on the high side and I just reduced my testosterone dose a month ago due to being plenty high. I suspect my E2 is now high and needs to catch up to the lower test dose? OM gosh I can't tell you how bad I feel right now....feel like I have been ran over by a truck...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bradtaylor1969

what is your level. are you taking AI? your symptoms appear like low AI. whats your T prot
No, I have never taken and AI, My estrodiol came back at 60 last month, and that was before I lowered the test dose from 120 to 100mg a week, split in to 2 doses. Getting more blood work done this week...

Systemlord

I am havng issues with sore joints and oveall aches, plus extremely tired, shakey, can;t sleep very well, (sore nipples) my e2 runs on the high side and I just reduced my testosterone dose a month ago due to being plenty high.
Excessive testosterone can also cause these symptoms, estrogen isn’t always the boogieman. My estrogen has always run high on TRT, between 49-70 and I have none of your problems, I did however have multiple deficiencies for which I always blamed on estrogen.

I’m not hearing any of the common symptoms of high estrogen from you, I’ve never heard of shakiness as a high estrogen symptom. I suggest something else is going on and may not be entirely estrogen related.

Whenever I took aromatase inhibitors, bad things happened, even dosing at 0.050.

Last edited:

Painjunky

Mine is 64.2 now. I'm only taking 140mg per week. Any advice?
How do you feel? Don’t stress too much over the numbers. That’s a typical e2 level at 140mg a week. start with lowering your t dose some if your are sure you are having side effects from estradiol. Other wise , let it ride.

bradtaylor1969

Excessive testosterone can also cause these symptoms, estrogen isn’t always the boogieman. My estrogen has always run high on TRT, between 49-70 and I have none of your problems, I did however have multiple deficiencies for which I always blamed on estrogen.

I’m not hearing any of the common symptoms of high estrogen from you, I’ve never heard of shakiness as a high estrogen symptom. I suggest something else is going on and may not be entirely estrogen related.

Wher I took aromatase inhibitors, bad things happened, even dosing at 0.050.
The shakiness is probably from anxiety, these symptoms happened to be back in Jan when my dr raised my dose...then decided to lower 4 weeks ago due to my labs came back at total t over 1500 the day before my inj.

Oestrogen related side effects of TRT​

1. Fatigue – counterintuitively, TRT can cause fatigue. This is usually when the dose is too high or someone converts a lot of testosterone into oestrogen. If oestrogen is raised then men often experience fatigue.

2. Nipple itchiness or gynaecomastia – raised oestrogen can also cause the irritation, and later growth, of breast tissue. This process usually starts with sensitive of itchy nipples.

3. Water retention – high oestrogen levels can cause water retention. This is a common side effect of TRT and a good indicator that oestrogen levels are raised. It is often seen by men on TRT as an increase in weight or swollen ankles. This can be a serious side effect if left untreated in men with heart conditions.

4. Increased emotional lability – this means being more emotional than usual. High oestrogen makes men more emotional – crying at things they wouldn’t usually find very emotional is a common complaint.

5. Anxiety – in some men, raised oestrogen can cause anxiety

bradtaylor1969

are you having side effects? I was having most of these side effects and then I checked it to see..

Oestrogen related side effects of TRT​

1. Fatigue – counterintuitively, TRT can cause fatigue. This is usually when the dose is too high or someone converts a lot of testosterone into oestrogen. If oestrogen is raised then men often experience fatigue.

2. Nipple itchiness or gynaecomastia – raised oestrogen can also cause the irritation, and later growth, of breast tissue. This process usually starts with sensitive of itchy nipples.

3. Water retention – high oestrogen levels can cause water retention. This is a common side effect of TRT and a good indicator that oestrogen levels are raised. It is often seen by men on TRT as an increase in weight or swollen ankles. This can be a serious side effect if left untreated in men with heart conditions.

4. Increased emotional lability – this means being more emotional than usual. High oestrogen makes men more emotional – crying at things they wouldn’t usually find very emotional is a common complaint.

5. Anxiety – in some men, raised oestrogen can cause anxiety

zancek0

Is it possible you are just sick? Maybe caught covid or something?
Your E2 might as well be high (sore nipples) but those other symptoms also usually accompany viral illnesses.

Systemlord

This is usually when the dose is too high or someone converts a lot of testosterone into oestrogen.
Yes, estrogen “can” cause anxiety, but you’re experiencing shakiness and the use of the word “probably” causing anxiety, you don’t sound entirely convinced. I can find dozens of other medical conditions on the internet to explain your systems.

Testosterone can cause sodium reabsorption via the kidneys and therefore fluid retention, which can then cause your symptoms.

High estrogen, not high testosterone, is the scapegoat around these forums to explain negative symptoms on TRT, new members waste no time blaming everything on estrogen.

I did the exact same thing and years later found out something else was causing my symptoms.

Last edited:

bradtaylor1969

Yes, estrogen “can” cause anxiety, but you’re experiencing shakiness and the use of the word “probably” causing anxiety, you don’t sound entirely convinced. I can find dozens of other medical conditions on the internet to explain your systems.

Testosterone can cause sodium reabsorption via the kidneys and therefore fluid retention, which can then cause your symptoms.

High estrogen, not high testosterone, is the scapegoat around these forums to explain negative symptoms on TRT, new members waste no time blaming everything on estrogen.

I did the exact same thing and years later found out something else was causing my symptoms.

Yes, my testosterone is high, that is why we decided to lower it.

Blackhawk

Yes, advice: 140/week is not "only" (as if implying 140 is not much). If you think it isn't much, perhaps reconsider this notion. If you personally need that much, no problem, you are not alone, but for many it is overkill. If your own levels are high, you might do better with less. Refer to the many posts here from those of us who are on below 100mg/week... Some of us are successful taking doses in the 50s/week.

bradtaylor1969

Yes, advice: 140/week is not "only" (as if implying 140 is not much). If you think it isn't much, perhaps reconsider this notion. If you personally need that much, no problem, you are not alone, but for many it is overkill. If your own levels are high, you might do better with less. Refer to the many posts here from those of us who are on below 100mg/week... Some of us are successful taking doses in the 50s/week.
I am starting to learn this...my dr had me on 100mg a week, for years, i felt worse, se we upped the dose to 120mg a week, felt even worse after several month, now we dropped back to 100, i am thinkng even going to 80. At 120 my total t before my shot was 1500, at 100mg a week i am still at 1100.

Fernando Almaguer

what were your other deficiencies?

Systemlord

what were your other deficiencies?
Iron, vitamin D, vitamin C and potassium. So as my Total T, Free T and estrogen pushed higher, more iron was utilized, which drove it into the floor. Never mind my heart couldn’t beat correctly because of the low potassium.

I even got an echocardiogram with all these deficiencies and was diagnosed with left ventricle dysfunction. Those poor doctors running around like a chicken with no head, they don’t know WTF is going on.

I even got three sinus surgeries because I couldn’t breathe through my nose do the lack of oxygen from lack of iron in my blood, three unnecessary surgeries!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching