High estradiol ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

fishguide

Hi, I just started using the 100 MG/ML trans scrotal cream 80 days ago. I apply 2 times a day 4 clicks total. I am 58 years old and in very good shape.

Numbers before TRT total 496 free 65 estradiol 17.7

Numbers 80 days in to TRT total 712 free 119 estradiol 53

my cholesterol lowered 30 points overall, and my HDL went up 30 points

My doctor has prescribed .5 Anastrozole once a week for 12 weeks. I really don't want to take an AI. I feel amazing in every way. Absolutely zero side effects from what is thought to be elevated Estradiol levels.

Is my Estradiol number something to be concerned about? What is a high number?

Can I, or should I start taking a DIM? Would this help? Would this still allow my body to produce Estrogen?

I am new to TRT, and obviously don't want to stop my production of estrogen by taking an AI.

Any insight and feedback would be appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Hi, I just started using the 100 MG/ML trans scrotal cream 80 days ago. I apply 2 times a day 4 clicks total. I am 58 years old and in very good shape.

Numbers before TRT total 496 free 65 estradiol 17.7

Numbers 80 days in to TRT total 712 free 119 estradiol 53

my cholesterol lowered 30 points overall, and my HDL went up 30 points

My doctor has prescribed .5 Anastrozole once a week for 12 weeks. I really don't want to take an AI. I feel amazing in every way. Absolutely zero side effects from what is thought to be elevated Estradiol levels.

Can I, or should I start taking a DIM? Would this help? Would this still allow my body to produce Estrogen?

I am new to TRT, and obviously don't want to stop my production of estrogen by taking an AI.

Any insight and feedback would be appreciated!
Clean up your numbers with ranges and units please. When did you pull your blood work relative to dosing?

Also what is 0.5 anastrozole? Please add units to your numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

This seems really cut and dry -- don't take an AI if you feel amazing and have no side effects. There's no particular estradiol number that demands AI treatment.

You ask if you should take DIM and whether it would help. Help what, the E2 number? DIM is a "dirty" supplement that also has antiandrogenic effects. I wouldn't throw that into the mix either if you're feeling good.

fishguide

This is really good information. I appreciate everyone's help. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible as far as adding anything else to my TRT. by the way, the cream is a nice option for someone that is not into needles. It's working.

Anonymon

This seems really cut and dry -- don't take an AI if you feel amazing and have no side effects. There's no particular estradiol number that demands AI treatment.

You ask if you should take DIM and whether it would help. Help what, the E2 number? DIM is a "dirty" supplement that also has antiandrogenic effects. I wouldn't throw that into the mix either if you're feeling good.
I also hate DIM.

My E2 for most of TRT was a little less than OP’s with no AI. Right now it’s a little under 80. I‘ve tried AI’s for brief periods and it did nothing positive for me. It’s more about the ratio between test and E2. If you still have a good ratio and nothing bad is going on, enjoy the extra E2. Mine mostly makes me feel better. Also makes me hornier and sex is better. Lowering mine didn’t do anything for water retention or things some guys go to AI’s for.

AI’s can have their place, but it’s mostly for guys with issues, or bodybuilders riding TT numbers over 9000.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me