High estradiol symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Right. No one starts low. What is the reason for starting dudes off at basically doubling their natural T production?

Seems like everyone starts high then retreats.

Possibly money. I literally see no other reason to start guys off at high doses. I have no clue why every guy isn’t started off at 80-100mg per week, and titrated up as needed. The only thing I can literally think of is that there’s more frequent refills at higher doses, and therefore more income.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Madman I’m not implying that you suggested that at all. In fact I’ve always told you how much I appreciate the info you post on here. Only saying we’re all aging males and even in our primes were only producing 4-7mg of test per day backed by tons of literature, which would equate to 40-70mg per week of the cypionate ester not 150mg. Just saying instead of sending patients on a hormonal roller coaster from hell with supraphysiological doses of test, just ease them into it. I’m completely aware of your stance on more conservative doses which is entirely correct. Just trying to spare guys just staring from going thru the utter hell I’ve been thru as well as many others. Sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t the intention.

Don't apologize to him, he's high Estrogen and you know how that goes; PMS.

madman

Super Moderator
@sh1973
Don't apologize to him, he's high Estrogen and you know how that goes; PMS.

You still caught up on this lame..... "he has high E2 thing"?

Must be be envious of the ones who can run higher T levels without the use of an aromatase inhibitor.....me being one of them!

Still child like responses I see?

Something wrong upstairs with you.....Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde?

One minute your liking ones post.....next minute your bashing them.....seems to be your forte!

Keep digging that hole deeper!

Dansk

Possibly money. I literally see no other reason to start guys off at high doses. I have no clue why every guy isn’t started off at 80-100mg per week, and titrated up as needed. The only thing I can literally think of is that there’s more frequent refills at higher doses, and therefore more income.

Yes indeed, I was told to start with 3 clicks daily of cream (150mg). I disagreed and did 2 clicks (100mg) hesitantly. I am now at 1 click (50mg). I have been in the healthcare industry for 24 years, and have come to realize like everything else you have to be a smart consumer. Medicine is indeed big business. People research TVs and Cars more than their own healthcare.

Gman86

Yes indeed, I was told to start with 3 clicks daily of cream (150mg). I disagreed and did 2 clicks (100mg) hesitantly. I am now at 1 click (50mg). I have been in the healthcare industry for 24 years, and have come to realize like everything else you have to be a smart consumer. Medicine is indeed big business. People research TVs and Cars more than their own healthcare.

Couldn’t agree more. I’m a nurse, and as we speak working a shift at a nursing home. The amount of meds each person is on is sickening. All while just getting worse and worse. Nobody ever gets on a bunch of medications and starts getting better. Funny how that works. The amount of money big pharma makes off these poor folks is insane. It’s just a big racket. Big pharma funds medical schools. Big pharma is basically just a big time drug dealer, and medical students are just future pill pushers actually out on the street selling the drugs. It’s literally like big pharma is Pablo Escobar, and medical students are like all the people that sold drugs on the street for Escobar. One’s just legal, and the other illegal.

@sh1973

You still caught up on this lame..... "he has high E2 thing"?

Must be be envious of the ones who can run higher T levels without the use of an aromatase inhibitor.....me being one of them!

Still child like responses I see?

Something wrong upstairs with you.....Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde?

One minute your liking ones post.....next minute your bashing them.....seems to be your forte!

Keep digging that hole deeper!

High Estrogen symptoms/behavior...I love it when you get all pissy, change your tampon already.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
WTF! I can't believe that we still have this type of threads on ExcelMale.com after so many years of trying to educate men on how multifactorial an erection is. Assuming high estradiol without testing is what has caused the number one problem reported on this site "crashed estradiol".

It just amazes me how some seasoned members are still obsessed with such misguided mantra!!

Ask questions before saying "Yes, high estradiol symptoms". Are you getting hard when you masturbate? How are you sleeping? What other meds are you taking? Are you having relationship or work problems? Etc

You are suffering from water retention which is increasing your blood pressure and probably worsening sleep apnea. No one is going to have libido or a good erection with poor sleep and high blood pressure. Try to lower your dose to 50 mg twice per week, take melatonin/magnesium/phosphatidylserine, and try to recover your sleep quality.

crashed estradiol excelmale.com site:www.excelmale.com - Google Search

Erectile Dysfunction 101 – Facts, Causes, and Management Options - ExcelMale

Before You Post About Estradiol or Anastrozole- READ THIS FIRST

Last edited:

M.J

I felt very mad last week shouted at every one I spoke with, I immediately took 1/4 of anastrozol pill felt very relaxed, though next day I felt that 1/4 was a bit strong. o_O

M.J

I am starting at 100mg, thanks to this forum :).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me