High E2 on latest labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

cheeserter

Looking for some advice please.

Current Protocol
100mg 2x weekly
500iu HCG 2x weekly
No AI (Discontinued. It was 1mg 2x weekly and I felt it gave me mood swings)

Latest Labs
Total Testosterone >1500
E2 69pg/mL

Notes:
I'm not sure if the E2 test was sensitive or not, the labs don't show.
Total T & SHBG were not tested, unfortunately.
Everything else is in range.
I lift weights 5-6 days a week.

I feel pretty fine, but seem to be retaining water. It's visible in my face and around the muscled of my upper body.
Libido comes and goes, from extreme to little interest. Morning erections are hit/miss.
My stomach has some fat that I can't seem to rid myself of, despite being muscular everywhere else.

Questions:
Should I start up my AI once again?
If so, at what dose and timing (day after shot, same day)?

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

atest Labs
Total Testosterone >1500
E2 69pg/mL
This is a bit of a pickle because we have no idea where Free T or SHBG sit, I can only imagine.

Current Protocol
100mg 2x weekly
500iu HCG 2x weekly
You're on a LOT of testosterone and is at the upper end for TRT dosages and it's no wonder E2 is sky high with these LARGE dosages every few days. The question becomes do you need Total T at >1500 to relieve the symptoms of low-T.

My advice is to lower the T dosage (75mg x2 weekly) and maybe even the HCG dosage a little, this will see both parameters decrease and maybe then your libido won't be so hit & miss and more than likely feel better.

I think your dosage is so excessive that you are retaining water as a result and the only sane thing to do is to lower your TRT dose.

Last edited:

cheeserter

My advice is to lower the T dosage (75mg x2 weekly) and maybe even the HCG dosage a little, this will see both parameters decrease and maybe then your libido won't be so hit & miss and more than likely feel better.
Thank you. I neglected to mention that I did reduce to 75mg x2 weekly. Just last week, after and as a result of the labs.
Next time I’ll do better and have SHBG/Free T tested.

I wonder, how long should I wait to get retested at the reduced dosage?

madman

Super Moderator

Current Protocol
100mg 2x weekly
500iu HCG 2x weekly

Latest Labs
Total Testosterone >1500
E2 69pg/mL

Notes:

I feel pretty fine, but seem to be retaining water. It's visible in my face and around the muscled of my upper body.
Libido comes and goes, from extreme to little interest. Morning erections are hit/miss.
My stomach has some fat that I can't seem to rid myself of, despite being muscular everywhere else.

Questions:

Thank you.

Should have had your FT let alone SHBG tested.

No brainer here!

You are injecting a whopping weekly dose of T 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) as you can see your trough TT>1500 ng/dL and you can rest assured that your FT let alone e2 will be sky-high let alone drive up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Sounds like that cookie-cutter protocol you know the one where they jack the patient's T levels through the roof while throwing you on a whopping dose AI.

Most could easily achieve a healthy FT with a much lower TT.

You easily have room to lower your dose which you did as of last week and will now need to wait for another (4-6 weeks) until blood levels stabilize before getting blood work done again to see where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your TT, FT, e2 let alone RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

No.

You just recently lowered your dose from 200--->150 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days--->75 mg every 3.5 days)

Which are a fair drop in your T dose which will bring down your TT, FT, and e2 levels.

You need to wait until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks) on the new protocol 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) then have blood work done to see where everything sits.

Then you can decide whether any further tweaks need to be made mind you once blood levels stabilize it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Patience is key!

madman

Super Moderator
Maybe even cut to 120mg total. WAY TOO MUCH T!!!!

Going from 200-->150 mg/week is a fair drop off the hop and as we know coming down is harder than going up.

At least he will have room to drop the dose further if needed but it all comes down to where said T dose has his TT, FT, and e2 level let alone how he feels overall.

I would say that the hardest part is not just during the 4-6 weeks after tweaking a protocol as hormones will be in FLUX and it is common for many to experience ups/downs during the transition and even then after blood levels stabilize the next 2-3 months is the critical time period which separates the men from the boys!

madman

Super Moderator

Current Protocol
100mg 2x weekly
500iu HCG 2x weekly

Latest Labs
Total Testosterone >1500
E2 69pg/mL

Notes:

Questions:

Thank you.

Make sure to use the most accurate assays when testing TT/e2 (LC/MS-MS) and FT (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

Use Nelsons discountedlabs.

1. Testosterone, Total and Free (NO Upper Limit) plus Hematocrit

2. Testosterone, Total, LC/MS and Free (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration)

madman

Super Moderator

3- For those of you in the United States looking to buy affordable lab tests, please use my company DiscountedLabs.com and use this code for 20% off your total purchase: excelmalevip

MarcoFL

Going from 200-->150 mg/week is a fair drop off the hop and as we know coming down is harder than going up.

At least he will have room to drop the dose further if needed but it all comes down to where said T dose has his TT, FT, and e2 level let alone how he feels overall.

I would say that the hardest part is not just during the 4-6 weeks after tweaking a protocol as hormones will be in FLUX and it is common for many to experience ups/downs during the transition and even then after blood levels stabilize the next 2-3 months is the critical time period which separates the men from the boys!
got it. makes sense. I went from 180-150-120-98mg over a 4 month time frame. I feel so much better at 98 and everything still pretty much upper end of range at 98mg split daily.

slicktop

Lots of good advice and info here. The only thing I would add is that if you're experiencing high estrogen symptoms, I don't see any reason to "tough it out" instead of taking a smaller dose of your AI to help get you back down where you need to be. Snip one of your 1mg pills in halves or quarters (yeah, I know they're small, not the end of the world if your precision in pill cutting is less than ideal). You could also consider a quality DIM supplement to help clear the existing E2 out of your bloodstream if you're concerned with interrupting the aromatization process with a true AI. Just my 2 cents as someone who feels like crap with high estrogen.

MarcoFL

Lots of good advice and info here. The only thing I would add is that if you're experiencing high estrogen symptoms, I don't see any reason to "tough it out" instead of taking a smaller dose of your AI to help get you back down where you need to be. Snip one of your 1mg pills in halves or quarters (yeah, I know they're small, not the end of the world if your precision in pill cutting is less than ideal). You could also consider a quality DIM supplement to help clear the existing E2 out of your bloodstream if you're concerned with interrupting the aromatization process with a true AI. Just my 2 cents as someone who feels like crap with high estrogen.
He could be experiencing high estrogen from his super high testosterone. easy fix! why keep chasing it. I get what you are saying I chased it until I woke up one day and quit wasting my time. Sorry if I come across negative but high T gives you many other issues:) LESS is BETTER here team.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me