High e2 on 100mg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acer97

I take 100mg once a week just got my sensitive e2 back 4 days after my shot and it was 59 range is less than 29. My Test level hasn’t come back yet but I’m freaking out because it explains why I’ve been breaking out. I could only imagine what my e2 is at the day after my shot. Should I split my dose, also is this crazy high!? I’m lean btw

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

Once a week dosing is almost always suboptimal. There's men on here that feel fine with their E2 levels where yours is; personally I would feel like crap at that level. It'd help for you to post full labs. Also, how long have you been on this protocol?

Acer97

Once a week dosing is almost always suboptimal. There's men on here that feel fine with their E2 levels where yours is; personally I would feel like crap at that level. It'd help for you to post full labs. Also, how long have you been on this protocol?
Been on for 2 years new protocol for 3 months. Got T back it’s 865 lcms

madman

Super Moderator
I take 100mg once a week just got my sensitive e2 back 4 days after my shot and it was 59 range is less than 29. My Test level hasn’t come back yet but I’m freaking out because it explains why I’ve been breaking out. I could only imagine what my e2 is at the day after my shot. Should I split my dose, also is this crazy high!? I’m lean btw

I would not just blame it on the elevated estradiol as injecting larger doses of T (100 mg) once weekly will drive your up TT/FT/e2 levels and although high estradiol can have an inflammatory effect causing acne flare-ups T/DHT act upon the AR which can stimulate the sebaceous glands in the skin (increase the size of the sebaceous glands/increase sebum production) which can cause acne in the genetically prone.

The downfall of injecting larger doses of T once weekly is not only will there be a big difference in the peak--->trough as T levels will peak 8-24 hrs post-injection and be elevated during the first few days only to be much lower come weeks end (trough) which can have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery let alone your blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week.

You would be far better off splitting the weekly dose (100 mg) into twice-weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days).

Regardless you are getting blood work done at the wrong time (4 days post-injection) as we want to know where your levels sit at true trough (lowest point) just before your next injection to see where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your TT/FT/e2 levels.

Acer97

I would not just blame it on the elevated estradiol as injecting larger doses of T (100 mg) once weekly will drive your up TT/FT/e2 levels and although high estradiol can have an inflammatory effect causing acne flare-ups T/DHT act upon the AR which can stimulate the sebaceous glands in the skin (increase the size of the sebaceous glands/increase sebum production) which can cause acne in the genetically prone.

The downfall of injecting larger doses of T once weekly is not only will there be a big difference in the peak--->trough as T levels will peak 8-24 hrs post-injection and be elevated during the first few days only to be much lower come weeks end (trough) which can have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery let alone your blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week.

You would be far better off splitting the weekly dose (100 mg) into twice-weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days).

Regardless you are getting blood work done at the wrong time (4 days post-injection) as we want to know where your levels sit at true trough (lowest point) just before your next injection to see where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your TT/FT/e2 levels.
Lol don’t worry I got a trough reading too waiting on results, but since midpoint I’d usually when e2 peaks that’s when I checked e2. And yeah I’m splitting dose reason I haven’t before was cause I was always stable with normal e2

Acer97

Lol don’t worry I got a trough reading too waiting on results, but since midpoint I’d usually when e2 peaks that’s when I checked e2. And yeah I’m splitting dose reason I haven’t before was cause I was always stable with normal e2
Also should I wait the full week to start the 3.5 day intervals or do it 3.5 days after my 100mg shot?

madman

Super Moderator
Also should I wait the full week to start the 3.5 day intervals or do it 3.5 days after my 100mg shot?

Been on for 2 years new protocol for 3 months. Got T back it’s 865 lcms

You are hitting this 4 days post.

I would wait until the end of the week to start.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me