High E2 levels with no symptoms or emotions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

Guys, is it possible to have a very high level of E2, but experience no moodiness or water retention? My E2 is over 72 but I feel fairly emotionless if that makes any sense. Almost like the symptom low E2 guys suffer. Any ideas why?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

Guys, is it possible to have a very high level of E2, but experience no moodiness or water retention? My E2 is over 72 but I feel fairly emotionless if that makes any sense. Almost like the symptom low E2 guys suffer. Any ideas why?

Yes very possible. Also depending on which E2 test was used your values may not be where you think they are. My E2 runs high and my only symptom is I can get teary eyed at a sad commercial, LoL

guys what should I do to my e2 ?

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 145

n2turbo2

Yes very possible. Also depending on which E2 test was used your values may not be where you think they are. My E2 runs high and my only symptom is I can get teary eyed at a sad commercial, LoL
My e2 is 120, the only side affect i get emotional other then that i feel great . If i use a AI i get depression and anxiety, i have tried using an ai 2 times . Dont know what to do. I do dailys .11 cypionate subq . total test 964, free 18, shbgs 42.

Last edited:

ncsugrad

I’ve wondered this too. 90’s SHBG here, 73 e2, I assume that high shbg doesn’t leave a lot of “free e2” but that’s not something I’ve seen much talk of on the forums so I’m not really sure

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I’ve wondered this too. 90’s SHBG here, 73 e2, I assume that high shbg doesn’t leave a lot of “free e2” but that’s not something I’ve seen much talk of on the forums so I’m not really sure
Ideally you'd get the free estradiol test to see where you stand, but it is kind of expensive. Alternatively you can plug your numbers into the free estradiol calculator. Compare your result to a reference range of about 0.2-1.5 pg/mL. I'm not sure how accurate the calculation is when SHBG is this high, but it's still worth taking a look if you're not testing free estradiol directly.

ncsugrad

Ideally you'd get the free estradiol test to see where you stand, but it is kind of expensive. Alternatively you can plug your numbers into the free estradiol calculator. Compare your result to a reference range of about 0.2-1.5 pg/mL. I'm not sure how accurate the calculation is when SHBG is this high, but it's still worth taking a look if you're not testing free estradiol directly.
Thanks--I had to estimate a few things but it looks like pre TRT free e2 was something like 0.13 and now it's around 1.30 based on that calculator.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Not a single person has asked you what your total T is. Multiply that by 0.035 and that should be your estradiol in ng/dL, then multiply by 10 for pg/mL

Systemlord

I wonder what estrogen testing you're using, if the Roche ECLIA method than your estrogen may not be as high as your think. If I go by your username, I must assume the correct testing is unavailable.

eli

It's a ratio that matters not your e2 number alone by itself. I'm sure you have high TT, FT, what are those numbers? High DHT too possibly

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me