High e2 and shbg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bf973

Hey guys new member here!

So I finished up my clomid a little over a week ago and got bloods done. I know it was too soon, but I felt really shitty.
Estradiol-Ultrasensative 56 (<or29 pg/ml)
SHBG 54 (10-50 Nmol/L)
Total test 1526 (250-1100)
Free test 241 (35-155)

I feel pretty shitty, extremely bloated to the point eating hurts, zero sex drive. I do have some aromasin I was considering taking but I wanted to get opinions on if that is the right move. Obviously I don’t want to rank my estrogen. This Friday would mark 2 weeks off clomid and there has been little change. I’m getting impatient so not sure if I should wait it out longer. Any help is much appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

So I finished up my clomid a little over a week ago and got bloods done.
It can take up to weeks for clomid to fully wash out of your system and one week is not enough time to gauge failure or success after a clomid restart attempt.

As for taking aromasin at a time when we know T will be declining, I think it would be unwise and you only risk further pain and suffering. Think about it for a second, you feel like sh** now, if you take aromasin and tank your estrogen, you'll be in a new level of hell.

Last edited:

Bf973

It can take up to weeks for clomid to fully wash out of your system and one week is not enough time to gauge failure or success after a clomid restart attempt.

As for taking aromasin at a time when we know T will be declining, I think it would be unwise and you only risk further pain and suffering. Think about it for a second, you feel like sh** now, if you take aromasin and tank your estrogen, you'll be in a new level of hell.
Appreciate it man. I will give it a few more weeks. The aromasin would be at an extremely low dose but your right, wouldn’t want to tank estrogen

Systemlord

The aromasin would be at an extremely low dose
I tried a 1/10 of a 0.050 anastrozole and the outcome was the same as if I took the entire capsule. I also tried aromasin and a shaved flake of the tablet caused the same symptoms.

If you're an AI over-responder, the dosage is irrelevant.

Bf973

I tried a 1/10 of a 0.050 anastrozole and the outcome was the same as if I took the entire capsule. I also tried aromasin and a shaved flake of the tablet caused the same symptoms.

If you're an AI over-responder, the dosage is irrelevant.
That’s good to know. Probably best I just let my hormones balance out at this point instead of just adding more things into the mix

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me