High e2 and high shbg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bf973

Hey guys new member here!

So I finished up my clomid a little over a week ago and got bloods done. I know it was too soon, but I felt really shitty.
Estradiol-Ultrasensative 56 (<or29 pg/ml)
SHBG 54 (10-50 Nmol/L)
Total test 1526 (250-1100)
Free test 241 (35-155)

I feel pretty shitty, extremely bloated to the point eating hurts, zero sex drive. I do have some aromasin I was considering taking but I wanted to get opinions on if that is the right move. Obviously I don’t want to rank my estrogen. This Friday would mark 2 weeks off clomid and there has been little change. I’m getting impatient so not sure if I should wait it out longer. Any help is much appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Ya I felt absolutely horrendous on Clomid. It’s not a sustainable form of HRT, imo. What dose of Clomid were u taking? I’m assuming at least 50mg/ day with a total T level that high

How old are u? Are u trying to avoid TRT?

Bf973

Ya I felt absolutely horrendous on Clomid. It’s not a sustainable form of HRT, imo. What dose of Clomid were u taking? I’m assuming at least 50mg/ day with a total T level that high

How old are u? Are u trying to avoid TRT?
I’m 25. My t levels haven’t been horrible but lh and fsh have always been extremely low. I started off at 50 and then ran 25 for a total of 4 weeks. Was going to taper down but e2 effects were too much. Still struggling with them 2 weeks later now.

Gman86

I’m 25. My t levels haven’t been horrible but lh and fsh have always been extremely low. I started off at 50 and then ran 25 for a total of 4 weeks. Was going to taper down but e2 effects were too much. Still struggling with them 2 weeks later now.
Wow that’s an amazing response testosterone levels wise on just 25mg/ day. Means ur testicles work great when stimulated properly by LH and FSH

So I would definitely do everything u can to optimize ur diet, exercise, stress and sleep, and see if u can get ur body to produce more LH on its own, but if that doesn’t work, I wouldn’t be too worried about starting TRT if u needed it. I started HRT when I was 27, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. And I also had a kid on HRT at 33 after being on HRT for 5 years straight. As long as ur fertile now, u should have no problems conceiving even while on HRT. Life’s too short to feel like crap everyday.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me