High DHEA naturally but doctor prescribed DHEA mixed with Test Cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

Accord101

Hello guys,

Below are my Pre TRT results. I am 4 days into my TRT. The protocol is 200mg a week of test cyp with 50iu X 2 times a week of gonadorelin but I am doing daily dosing 200mg/7days= 28mg a week. but I am a bit worried about my PRE T results that show HIGH DHEA. The main thing I am worried about is my testosterone prescription bottle is mixed with DHEA 10mg/1ml, so wouldn't this cause problems as I am already producing high levels of DHEA naturally without any supplements? I understand that because of my daily dosing, it is about 1mg of DHEA a day but still will this harm me in any way due to my high natural DHEA levels, to begin with?

PRE TRT Results:

Total T: 538 ng/dl

LH: 9.8 mIU/mL

DHEA-S: 680 ug/dl

Estrogen: 30 pg/ml

SHBG: 19.7 nmol/L

IGF-1: 324 ng/ml

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello guys,

Below are my Pre TRT results. I am 4 days into my TRT. The protocol is 200mg a week of test cyp with 50iu X 2 times a week of gonadorelin but I am doing daily dosing 200mg/7days= 28mg a week. but I am a bit worried about my PRE T results that show HIGH DHEA. The main thing I am worried about is my testosterone prescription bottle is mixed with DHEA 10mg/1ml, so wouldn't this cause problems as I am already producing high levels of DHEA naturally without any supplements? I understand that because of my daily dosing, it is about 1mg of DHEA a day but still will this harm me in any way due to my high natural DHEA levels, to begin with?

PRE TRT Results:

Such a small dose of DHEA and it would be of no concern mind although it is in no way needed and judging by the absurd dose of T you were started on let alone being prescribed gonadorelin twice-weekly tells me that your doctor is out to lunch.

I would be much more concerned with the whopping dose of T you were started on 200 mg/week (196 mg/week as you are injecting 28 mg daily) as your SHBG is only 19.7 nmol/L.

That absurd daily dose of 28 mg daily will skyrocket your TT/FT/e2 and a good chance that even though you are injecting daily the dose is far from low and will most likely drive up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit as your FT levels will be through the roof.

I would seriously consider finding a new doctor!

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with madman, your dose of testosterone is way too high. You’re going to have crazy numbers. I would lower your dose 16 mg or less for daily injections. I bet your estrogen levels at least doubles. I wonder how high your HCT will be.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello guys,

PRE TRT Results:

Why was your FT let alone hemoglobin/hematocrit not tested pre-trt?

Were your labs done in a fasted stated early in the morning (8 am) as T levels will peak around this time and testing should be done first thing in the morning to know where your levels truly sit?

Although your TT is modest seeing as your SHBG is only 19.7 nmol/L you most likely still had decent FT levels pre-trt.

TT is important to know but FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Your FT should have been tested with an accurate assay so you can know where it truly sits.

This is critical before deciding on whether trt is needed!

madman

Super Moderator
@Nelson Vergel

This new trend with some of these clinics is absurd.

First dishing out aromatase inhibitors, injectable T compounded with an AI, and now this!

Hello guys,

Below are my Pre TRT results. I am 4 days into my TRT. The protocol is 200mg a week of test cyp with 50iu X 2 times a week of gonadorelin

Accord101

Hello I have attached my entire blood work PRE TRT. Please do take a look. I honestly appreciate any feedback possible. I also understand my dose of 200mg a week is crazy high. What would you guys recommend that I drop the dose down too? Should I switch my daily dosing to EOD? Should I wait a month and then get blood work and then drop the dose? Also to add, I am not taking an AI at this point. This test was taken 7:30am in the morning.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello I have attached my entire blood work PRE TRT. Please do take a look. I honestly appreciate any feedback possible. I also understand my dose of 200mg a week is crazy high. What would you guys recommend that I drop the dose down too? Should I switch my daily dosing to EOD? Should I wait a month and then get blood work and then drop the dose? Also to add, I am not taking an AI at this point.

Why were you even prescribed TRT as your FT levels are high naturally?

Although you have a modest TT 538 ng/dL seeing as your SHBG is only 19.7 nmol/L your FT levels are healthy.

You do not need to be on testosterone therapy.

You would have a better idea where your FT level truly sits if it was done using an accurate assay such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration.

Accord101

Why were you even prescribed TRT as your FT levels are high naturally?

Although you have a modest TT 538 ng/dL seeing as your SHBG is only 19.7 nmol/L your FT levels are healthy.

You do not need to be on testosterone therapy.

You would have a better idea where your FT level truly sits if it was done using an accurate assay such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration.
The reason I decided to be on TRT was simply that I have 4 other tests from Quest from the past 2 years showing that I was at 324-400. I have attached the test down below. Please take a look. The test was taken around 8am.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 12.04.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 12.04.25 PM.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 64

madman

Super Moderator
Hello I have attached my entire blood work PRE TRT. Please do take a look. I honestly appreciate any feedback possible. I also understand my dose of 200mg a week is crazy high. What would you guys recommend that I drop the dose down too? Should I switch my daily dosing to EOD? Should I wait a month and then get blood work and then drop the dose? Also to add, I am not taking an AI at this point. This test was taken 7:30am in the morning.
The reason I decided to be on TRT was simply that I have 4 other tests from Quest from the past 2 years showing that I was at 324-400. I have attached the test down below. Please take a look. The test was taken around 8am.

Your levels were a little lower but not low as your SHBG is low 14 nmol/L and even then you did not have it tested using the most accurate assays such as ED or UF.

Regardless this was in the past and on your most recent labs although TT is modest (low 500s) your FT level is high due to your lowish SHBG.

Bad move to be shutting down a healthy functioning HPTA.

Your FT levels are HEALTHY!

Vince

Super Moderator
It would be nice to know more about you. Your LH is high. Would mean you’re primary hypogonadism. Testicle injury? Also the symptoms you’re having for low testosterone?

With the high of LH, your testosterone will continue to decline. I would think trt may be ok for you.

Vince

Super Moderator
A couple more things I should add. I would probably switch clinics, one that uses just testosterone and hcg, with nothing added in.

Why pay for something, you don’t need.

madman

Super Moderator
It would be nice to know more about you. Your LH is high. Would mean you’re primary hypogonadism. Testicle injury? Also the symptoms you’re having for low testosterone?

With the high of LH, your testosterone will continue to decline. I would think trt may be ok for you.

He is only 21 and needs to loo into this deeper as his TT is modest 500s and FT is high.

Elevation of LH with normal T is predicted by multiple factors, reverts frequently, and is not associated with unequivocal evidence of androgen deficiency. High LH is a biomarker for deteriorating health in aged men who tend to develop primary hypogonadism.

Vince

Super Moderator
He is only 21 and needs to loo into this deeper as his TT is modest 500s and FT is high.

Elevation of LH with normal T is predicted by multiple factors, reverts frequently, and is not associated with unequivocal evidence of androgen deficiency. High LH is a biomarker for deteriorating health in aged men who tend to develop primary hypogonadism.
Good post. Yes he will definitely a struggle on trt. Especially if he wants to have children someday. Need to have a clean diet and a clean lifestyle, to improve his testosterone panel.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me