High Creatinine number

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

My creatinine level was high ( 1.38 )
I think the range is .09 - 1.30

Six months ago it was only 1.12.
All my other kidney number were fine. My CK number was good.
My doc didnt even blink when i mentioned the high creatine. He is a cardiologist. He didnt seem concerned. Of course i now am..
I remember years ago, every now and thwn creatin would be sometimes slightly elevated and other times very good.

Anyone have similar issues?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My creatine level was high ( 1.38 )
I think the range is .09 - 1.30

Six months ago it was only 1.12.
All my other kidney number were fine. My CK number was good.
My doc didnt even blink when i mentioned the high creatine. He is a cardiologist. He didnt seem concerned. Of course i now am..
I remember years ago, every now and thwn creatin would be sometimes slightly elevated and other times very good.

Anyone have similar issues?
When I supplement my creatine my creatinine levels go up. The normals essay combine the two and leaves you with a higher creatinine levels. Also heavy lifting will make your creatinine levels look higher. It's pretty common around here.

tornquad2

my creatine levels were up on my last labs 1.27 . I was eating 1-1.5 pounds of red meat a day . once I stopped that they returned to normal ranges

HealthMan

When the level gets to 2.0 or more, then you should repeat otherwise your fine.
No really good advice. Depending on the person a creatinine levels of 2 can really mean a reduced kidney function. You can use Cystatin C to estimate GFR. Cystatin C doesn’t have a correlation with muscle mass.

Loki

Mine is always higher than yours and my kidneys are fine. If you have more muscle mass than the normal individual, have worked out in 48 hours from your blood draws or taken certain supplements it can influence that number. I know mine directly correlates with my muscle mass. when I am bigger (muscle gains) the number is higher... If your doctor is not concerned in this scenario you should not be either.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Creatinine can increase due to:
1- Dehydration
2- Creatine supplements
3- High muscle mass body content (use the Cystatin C test instead)
4- Medications

TRT has little (if any) effect on creatinine.

If your eGFR is under 60, physicians get concerned and may recommend dose reduction of certain medications.

Loki

Creatinine can increase due to:
1- Dehydration
2- Creatine supplements
3- High muscle mass body content (use the Cystatin C test instead)
4- Medications

TRT has little (if any) effect on creatinine.

If your eGFR is under 60, physicians get concerned and may recommend dose reduction of certain medications.

Nelson I have noticed too that if I have a really good work out that it impacts my numbers. Something related to the lactic acid. If I get bloodwork done on Monday's and don't work out over the weekend it is always lower...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Resistance exercise showed increases in CK (obvious) but non statistically significant increase in creatinine in this study. We don't know how hard they worked out, though.

Vince

Super Moderator
My creatinine levels are normally in a good range. My last labs, I fasted for 12 hours. Because I had extra time before my labs, I did a hard workout and then had labs. My creatinine levels were 1.34 mg/dL range 0.76-1.27 mg/dL Somewhat high but not too bad.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me