cortisol, urinary free
cortisol, F, ug/L, U 43. ug/L
cortisol, F, ug/24 hr, U. 138 High ug/24 hr range 5-64
so my urine cortisol came high at 138 from
a range of 5-64.

i also have,

i also have these results
total cortisol (AM) ug/dl 14.64 in a range of 6.02-18.40
total cortisol (AM) with dexamethasone taken the night before at around 11 pm ug/dl 0.81 in a range of 6.02-18.40

i have a microadenoma. i haven’t checked my test, but i have a bunch of labs with low test already. also with low fsh, lh, free t3 and t3 uptake (if i remember correctly this was also low when i read it), low igf-1, low estradiol, BUT high cortisol in 24 hour urine. like the high in range is like 60 and my results came back at 120 ish high.

i have went to several docs because of my hormones and most try to figure out why high cortisol.

i’m 27. 6’ and 154.5

today i decided to stop weighttraining. i have goals and reasons in why i want to weighttrain, but the lack of energy, the lack of interest, joy, motivation and other stuff just makes me want to stop. today i went in and dragged myself to lift.

i know discipline is key, but damn with no interest, joy or liking it progress if any will be slow+ i get blurry vision and anxiety, stress gets higher sometimes during, after and even the day after.

i used to lift from everyday, to 6, to 4, to 3 with cardio, to 3 without and now i can’t handle 3

i have taken a week, two weeks, 1 month off.symptoms usually return.

maybe i need longer rest tho.

my doubt is, if i do get better, why return to something that caused me to feel this way? how can i actually lift again?

why does it seem hard to get the strength back when i take a break and return? everytime i take a week off and come back it becomes harder to get the strength back or can’t even reach that strength back.

cortisol blood am came in range, but high. doc wanted me to take a dexa something (forgot the name) and test again the next day. result came with low cortisol level indicating that maybe the tumor is not the cause of cortisol? i mean i ask him and he said it could be the tumor, but also it could be something else. he suggest to remove the tumor but im not doing that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blinkyvx

whats diet like?
sleep?
stressors?
do they suspect pitutiary tumor possible?
TSH?

dexamethasone ?
".. prolonged elevated cortisol levels can increase anxiety, sap energy, and interfere with your body's ability to heal. "
Just from google though

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching