High Cortisol & Insomnia

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

After swapping to E.O.D injections I've had horrible insomnia. I'm exhausted but my brain wont shut off.

More commonly you'll see posts about falling asleep for a couple hours then cant go back to sleep. This is very similar.

Going through a lot of posts on here I've noticed others with similar issues.

This has lead me to believe that somehow cortisol levels are issue here, The more frequent injections are keeping cortisol levels spiked and my brain is not able to shutoff.

I am getting a cortisol test done to see where I'm at.

For right now I'm going to start taking fish oil to see if that helps any. (Desperate to try anything at this point) This lack of sleep is killing me at work.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have cortisol spikes that often wake me in the early AM and the best thing I found to help is taking DHEA right before bed. DHEA opposes cortisol. Now some guys have E2 issues with DHEA, but my 2-cents would be to get the sleep issue improved first and fine-tune E2 (if it even is an issue) later.

fifty

I bought a cortisol test last April when on trt and couldn’t sleep. I was pretty burnt out and didn’t get around to doing the test until recently.

When I did the test, my cortisol levels were near bottomed out on all 4 times throughout the day. Sleeping great though :)

Note: I did the 4point saliva test from lifeextension.

Last edited:

Davet

I always thought that T was the antagonist for cortisol...either one is up and the other would be low. When my cortisol was spiked and my sleep all over the place it was because my T was rock bottom. Once i started my treatment and raised my T level my cortisol levels dropped.
Could be a thyroid issue have you checked to see where your levels sit cuz that can screw up your sleep and affect your T and other associated hormone levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me