Buy Lab Tests Online

UCFguy01

Cholesterol 2-12-2020.png

I'm 41, eat a low carb type diet, yet my triglycerides are high. I do drink alcohol but I wouldn't think it would make my triglycerides go up that much. My doctor told me to try niacin in a high dose to help lower the triglycerides and prevent a fatty liver 20 years from now. He's not a fan of statins due to the long term side effects.

My question is, how bad is 201 for triglycerides? I mean, less than 150 is normal so I'm a little high but it doesn't seem that awful. Thoughts??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Checkdis

Wait a couple months and retest... then go by what the doctor suggests.

would be nice to know what protocol you are on... any family history?

UCFguy01

Wait a couple months and retest... then go by what the doctor suggests.

would be nice to know what protocol you are on... any family history?

I'm on 200mg week of cypionate. I just started daily injections two weeks ago. Previously was doing 100mg twice a week. I take exemestane(Aromasin) twice a week 6.25mg. HCG usually once a week, 250 IU's just to keep the boys working.

Definitley a family history of high cholesterol and High BP. Thankfully my BP is perfect.

Checkdis

Gotcha... I believe some vets here will suggest doing a E3.5D regiment when it comes to Cypionate. Breaking down into smaller chunks throughout the week seem to help a lot of members. Your body pools estrogen so you have to take an AI? I’m assuming you have nasty sides which require it? LH does regulate cholesterol and plays an important role in upstream hence the HCG you are taking. But users are taking HCG at 300iu 3x a week. I do not believe you are getting enough to simulate LH.

if family history does play a role and you have tried diet, exercising and other biofeedback methods... you may be out of luck then. Statins may be in your future. You could try supplements which help regulate it but it’s trial and error.

UCFguy01

I actually just switched to daily shots to attempt dropping the AI. My E2 was at 115 without the AI doing every 3.5 day injections of 100mg. The high E2 effects my libido somewhat which I don't like. Other than libido, I didn't have any bad effects from high E2. With the daily shots I'm dropping my AI and hoping E2 comes down and libido comes back a bit.

My small amount of HCG seems to keep my boys from withering away. I only do it for cosmetic reasons.....and my wife likes them. Maybe I'll bump the HCG up and see if that helps LH/cholesterol.

I work out doing crossfit and I'm pretty lean and fit. 6'5", 220lbs, roughly 12% body fat. I'll try the niacin for a while and get a calcification test done (CAC score) to see if I have any blockages. Hoping I get a zero score and then I won't care about cholesterol #'s so much.

Checkdis

Sounds good man, seems like you understand what you are doing. For me I am not an AI advocate, don’t like them. And libido in some cases you have to wait a while for your body to adjust. It’s one of those mental games you gotta play.

for the HCG try it, it doesn’t hurt... you technically don’t want to go over 1000iu a week. That is like the ‘goldilocks’ zone. Try doing them on the days you inject Testosterone.

SkyWarn

Reviving this old thread. I am a little confused about HCG and cholesterol. Does it play a role in high trigs and cholesterol?

Match

View attachment 9377

I'm 41, eat a low carb type diet, yet my triglycerides are high. I do drink alcohol but I wouldn't think it would make my triglycerides go up that much. My doctor told me to try niacin in a high dose to help lower the triglycerides and prevent a fatty liver 20 years from now. He's not a fan of statins due to the long term side effects.

My question is, how bad is 201 for triglycerides? I mean, less than 150 is normal so I'm a little high but it doesn't seem that awful. Thoughts??
Triglycerides are, yes, high, though not so high. Just reduce carbohydrates. At the most, normal. Cholesterol's fine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me