Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I have experience with Telmisartan by itself. No ED on it. I would rather not be taking it at all, of course.

Keeping blood pressure in a healthy range is extremely easy man. Don’t mean to downplay anyone’s health issue, but I can’t pretend like it’s a difficult thing to correct. The key is to do as many of the things that help maintain a healthy blood pressure as possible. The more things u do that help, the better ur chances of lowering ur high blood pressure are obv. Here’s a response that I sent to someone else on here one time, that includes most of the things I do that I view as important, when it comes to maintaining a healthy blood pressure. My blood pressure is always around 110/70, and I’m on a lot more androgens than most guys use on HRT. So if anyone’s BP should be elevated, it should definitely be mine

“It’s all about doing everything u can to keep ur blood vessels flexible and relaxed. So ya, magnesium is a huge one. I personally use Remag. It’s a high quality liquid magnesium chloride. I put it in my water and sip on it throughout the day. So I’m slowly getting magnesium in my system all day.
-A huge thing when it comes to BP is hydration. I personally only drink mineral water. And then throw in some Celtic sea salt, for extra electrolytes, and the magnesium, every time I open one. So i recommend everyone drink mineral water, with some added electrolytes. That has helped a ton, in regards to keeping my BP in a perfect range
-haven’t messed with high dose vitamin E. It’s usually not good to megadose anything. The body works in a balance system, so usually megadosing something will cause an imbalance somewhere else. For example, vitamin E and vitamin K have an inverse relationship. So too much of one can deplete the other. I do take a vitamin E supplement tho. Barry tan’s Annatto-e supplement. Just one cap per day
-but speaking of vitamin K, K2 is an extremely important vitamin in regards to cardiovascular health and keeping the blood vessels nice and relax. K2 helps guide calcium to the parts of the body that it should go to. Like nails, bones and teeth, for a few examples, opposed to going to arteries where it can increase a persons risk of atherosclerosis (build up plaque in arteries that can cause narrowing of blood vessels) which can result in blood pressure increasing, since the same amount of blood has less space to fit through
-the other main thing is to keep ur fasting insulin levels as low as possible. Aka be as insulin sensitive as possible. Being insulin resistant will make ur blood vessels stiff and brittle, and have a huge impact on BP, obv in a negative way. Anytime cells are insulin resistant, insulin has less of an effect, and blood sugars stay elevated longer in the blood than they should. This does two main things. Sugar in the blood makes the blood thick and sticky. Think of things high in sugar. Honey, syrup, high fructose corn syrup, etc. U want ur blood thin and viscous. The other thing elevated blood sugar in the blood does is turn ur blood vessels hard and brittle. Consequently the blood vessels don’t flex as much, and cause blood pressure to increase. And on a side note, when elevated blood sugar levels cause the blood vessels to become brittle and stiff, they’re subject to crack. Think of an old rubber band. When it’s new, it’s super flexible and stays in one piece. When it’s old and brittle it doesn’t stretch as much, and when u try to stretch it, it causes it to have a bunch of cracks. When this happens in the blood vessels, cholesterol then comes to fill in these cracks, which then cause plaque buildup, which then can cause narrowing of the blood vessels and blockages overtime
-Then u want to decrease inflammation as much as possible. The main offenders are usually pasteurized/ grain fed dairy (basically 99% of dairy people consume/ have access to), gluten and unhealthy fats/ oils.
-there’s obv other things u can do, like optimize sleep, and minimize stress. These will also have huge positive effects on BP when optimized
-but overall, u want to do ur best at optimizing everything I mentioned above. It’s hard to list them in a tiered manner, just because they’re all so important, if optimizing BP is the goal. But I would recommend someone just try to at least implement on recommendation at a time, let it become a habit to do, and then add another recommendation, and so on. And if u need help optimizing ur diet and becoming as insulin sensitive as possible, I can definitely help u out with that as well
-Oh, and ur potassium to sodium ratio is also important. Most people dont get enough potassium. So making sure ur intaking enough potassium everyday will also help decrease water retention, which can help lower blood pressure”

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale