High Albumin&SHBG , Free T calculation?

Buy Lab Tests Online
This is my most recent bloodwork (Pre TRT), can you help me understand the result for the bloodwork and calculators? I think I am on the lower end, but I might be wrong.

The symptoms that I am experiencing are lower libido, low quality erection, brain fog, mild anxiety (occasional but its pretty often at night time making me having a hard time falling asleep), very mild depression(Apathy), and low drive/motivation.

Why do different calculator give different results? and what is their range?

Lifestyle wise I eat whole food, workout once or twice a week, I tried boron,vit D, every trick in the book to optimize my T.

Your insights are greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.47.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.47.10 PM.png
    4 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.47.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.47.55 PM.png
    73 KB · Views: 91
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.48.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.48.03 PM.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 91
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You probably already posted this, but I don’t remember, what’s your age. Do you know your E2 levels?

You probably already posted this, but I don’t remember, what’s your age. Do you know your E2 levels?

I did but this is a new bloodwork. I am in my 20s. I did not measure E2 in this bloodwork but previously it has been on the lower end of the range and this is not sensitive E2 since this was not available in my country

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder what’s causing your higher levels of albumin, high protein diet? It could also be certain types of meds you may be on?

I wonder what’s causing your higher levels of albumin, high protein diet? It could also be certain types of meds you may be on?

I seriously doubt a high protein diet will cause this issue, since if this were true then almost all bodybuilder who trains naturally will have this problem as well. But you never hear anything like it, and dr saya also mentioned that high shbg might also might be a sign of a good diet.

i dont take any meds, except for vit d,boron,zinc,magnesium and fish oil.

Vince

Super Moderator
I seriously doubt a high protein diet will cause this issue, since if this were true then almost all bodybuilder who trains naturally will have this problem as well. But you never hear anything like it, and dr saya also mentioned that high shbg might also might be a sign of a good diet.

i dont take any meds, except for vit d,boron,zinc,magnesium and fish oil.
Do you have a high protein diet?

Vince

Super Moderator
I do but I believe my diet is balanced, yes it is high protein but my macros have healthy fats in them and good amount of carbs as well.
Try a high fat diet, low protein and low carbs for 90 days. It’s only 90 days of your life. Then have Labs. See what results you’re get. What do you really have to lose?

I’m not talking about “healthy fats“ I’m talking about real fat.

Try a high fat diet, low protein and low carbs for 90 days. It’s only 90 days of your life. Then have Labs. See what results you’re get. What do you really have to lose?

I’m not talking about “healthy fats“ I’m talking about real fat.
healthy fats are real fats also, but its the healthy kind like chicken fat, egg yolk etc

Vince

Super Moderator
I am presently eating seven eggs, eight big slices of thick bacon daily. I drink black coffee, water and seltzer water. I do eat non-starchy vegetables and healthy nuts. Since I stop eating all dairy and cheese. It’s really helped my cholesterol numbers, of course my A-1 C and fasting Glucose. I’ve been eating like this for 10 years now.

I’m only asking you to do it for 90 days.

Vince

Super Moderator
Maybe you should have a complete thyroid panel, TSH, free T3, Free T4, reverse T3 and both antibodies.

There are a few different things you can do to help normalize SHBG and TBG levels. Since both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism can affect these binding proteins then of course you want to do what is necessary to balance the thyroid hormones.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me