HGH with TRT and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trifive

I liked this thread. Sokaiya, has provided a lot of great information. At a dosage schedule of 3iu, you should be able to achieve IGF-1 within a range of 400-450ng/ml, possibly higher.

If you haven’t taken growth hormone before, I would advice you start low and work your way up in terms of dosage. Start with 1iu and increase the dose by .5iu every week. Your chemistry is different than others and some can experience some dangerous side effects such as cortisol suppression.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I’m happy to help. Growth hormone is absolutely wonderful and with your labs being below range, I think you’re going to feel great assuming other hormones cooperate during treatment.

Thank you for the info, I'll follow your advice. I'll post back after I start and have done so for a bit. Should I continue to take the Ibutamoren as well?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madhacker

Thank you for the info, I'll follow your advice. I'll post back after I start and have done so for a bit. Should I continue to take the Ibutamoren as well?

I have a bias on Ibutamoren and I'm not a fan of it because it doesn't raise growth hormone to levels of which I'm interested in, it does not burn body fat and causes a degree of insulin resistance.

Some physicians will use secretagogues alongside growth hormone to stimulate your pituitary gland to produce it's own growth hormone. If you were to use a secretagogue, I first would suggest ipamorelin and/or tesamorelin and second, if physicians are to use secretagogue's the regime would be a secretagogue before bed, followed by your growth hormone injection in the morning.

I have not had any success with secretagogue's and I do not feel they are necessary in my situation, I take growth hormone twice daily. Judging from your lab work, I don't think you would experience any added benefit by keeping a secretagogue in your regimen.

Trifive

Thank you. I was highly disappointed in the results of the ibutamoren from Empower. While it doubled my IGF1, Even Defy said they wanted my IGF1 to be at 200 and above yet at 130/mo ibutamoren is only getting me to 150ish. Hence why I am buying HGH and going that route.

madhacker

Thank you. I was highly disappointed in the results of the ibutamoren from Empower. While it doubled my IGF1, Even Defy said they wanted my IGF1 to be at 200 and above yet at 130/mo ibutamoren is only getting me to 150ish. Hence why I am buying HGH and going that route.

It sounds like you’re on the right track. Physicians in the field would agree as well.

Trifive

I'm a big believer that Empower Pharmacy compounds are not to the potent levels that they say. I've had both ibutamoren and Cytomel compounded there and my results on both are weak. My thyroid levels weren't affected much on 75mcg of their compounded formula, yet once I went to regular cytomel from my other doctor my thryoid levels shot way up. And as I stated with the Ibutamoren above, my levels never got to where Defy suggested they should be based on the the amount. I haven't tried another brand of ibutamoren but I suspect it's not to the potency they say.

Looking forward to HGH and seeing how things go.

madhacker

That's interesting to hear. I've never used them myself and I've always heard the greatest reputation so if that's true, it's very unfortunate to hear.

To hear you've been on Empower's compounded t3 followed by Cytomel at the same dosage and it still showed different results is concerning. That may be due to the brand having higher quality and as a result higher bioavailability, but who knows. Ibutamoren has a high bioavailability, regardless of where it comes from. It would be concerning if they were under-dosing your prescription. An explanation could be that your pituitary isn't receptive to secretagogue's which is quite common, but again, who knows, there are many variables.

Trifive

Update. Received my GH and started injecting 1iu in the morning this past week. Going to bump it up this week. And then get some IGF-1 labs done probably beginning of Jan to see where I sit. I bought some russian brand GH and then a Chinese brand. I bought a somatropin roidtest kit to test if the Chinese brand is real. It doesn't test for concentration (I got 10, 10iu viles so not sure each vile actually contains 10ius) but it did test positive for GH which is good because many Chinese brands can be fake. Been doing a lot of digging on GH and suppliers and such and there are actually quite a few out there that have a lot of positive feed back with users posting bloods and also posting actual testing of the GH so you know it's real. And the cost is WAY cheaper than the Ibutamoren I have been buying from empower. I'm finding 100iu's consistently at around 170 dollars.

madhacker

Update. Received my GH and started injecting 1iu in the morning this past week. Going to bump it up this week. And then get some IGF-1 labs done probably beginning of Jan to see where I sit. I bought some russian brand GH and then a Chinese brand. I bought a somatropin roidtest kit to test if the Chinese brand is real. It doesn't test for concentration (I got 10, 10iu viles so not sure each vile actually contains 10ius) but it did test positive for GH which is good because many Chinese brands can be fake. Been doing a lot of digging on GH and suppliers and such and there are actually quite a few out there that have a lot of positive feed back with users posting bloods and also posting actual testing of the GH so you know it's real. And the cost is WAY cheaper than the Ibutamoren I have been buying from empower. I'm finding 100iu's consistently at around 170 dollars.

That's great to hear of your start on growth hormone! Caution should be exercised with the use of generic growth hormone. The molecular weight of generic effects it's efficiency of intracellular activity and may require a dose of double. Please be sure your generic growth hormone is at least 191aa bio-identical and not 192aa.

Last edited:

Trifive

That's great to hear of your start on growth hormone! Caution should be exercised with the use of genetic growth hormone. The molecular weight of genetic effects it's efficiency of intracellular activity and may require a dose of double. Please be sure your genetic growth hormone is at least 191aa bio-identical and not 192aa.

Thanks. The Chinese brand states it's 191 but without a lab to test that I have no idea.

Trifive

Ok, so update. GH makes me damn sleepy and lethargic. WTH?! I was hoping for all the goodie benefits you read about. Only on 2iu's. Had to switch to before bed injection as I was worthless. Taking at night, I sleep hard and heavy but still drag though the day. Might not keep this up much longer. This is no way to live. I want to be energetic.

Gman86

Ok, so update. GH makes me damn sleepy and lethargic. WTH?! I was hoping for all the goodie benefits you read about. Only on 2iu's. Had to switch to before bed injection as I was worthless. Taking at night, I sleep hard and heavy but still drag though the day. Might not keep this up much longer. This is no way to live. I want to be energetic.

It’s interesting that some people feel great on HGH, and others feel lethargic. I wonder why that is.

Trifive

It’s interesting that some people feel great on HGH, and others feel lethargic. I wonder why that is.

I don't understand it. I bought three different brands (two chinese and one russian). The first brand is russian. I literally felt sick on it after only 6 days. Tired, nausea, zero motivation, etc. So I stopped thinking maybe I got some bunk stuff. The second brand I'm using now is chinese but is tested at 99.6% purity (I found this stuff only after buying the two brands I had mentioned above in earlier posts). All the reviews are nothing but positive. So I let the russian stuff clear my body and then started this brand. Well, I don't feel nausea but I am still very tired again. While all the reviews are feeling great, better mood, losing fat, more ripped etc. I'm trying to stay on it and "push" through it to see if my body adjusts, but this is not a fun feeling.

madhacker

Hi there,

You can private message me at any point with these questions as well. There’s times I don’t get notifications.

Exogenous growth hormone treatment will suppress ACTH to a degree, which in turn lowers cortisol. I suggest you have a 24 hour urinary test performed to rule out HPA dysfunction. Your pituitary produces ACTH (cortisol) as well as growth hormone. From what I recall your IGF-1 levels were incredibly low and secretagogues weren’t able to stimulate reserve of the pituitary gland. If you are unable to produce growth hormone, it’s quite possible that the pituitary is unable to secrete ACTH. You may consider the test I suggested above, with other cortisol tests such as serum cortisol and other metabolic markers such as fasting glucose, insulin etc. Growth hormone is a great hormone, but all hormones need to be corrected for you to feel optimal. Please message me for any further questions, I would love to help as it sounds like you may have a complicated case of which I can assist in.

MarcoFL

Hi there,

You can private message me at any point with these questions as well. There’s times I don’t get notifications.

Exogenous growth hormone treatment will suppress ACTH to a degree, which in turn lowers cortisol. I suggest you have a 24 hour urinary test performed to rule out HPA dysfunction. Your pituitary produces ACTH (cortisol) as well as growth hormone. From what I recall your IGF-1 levels were incredibly low and secretagogues weren’t able to stimulate reserve of the pituitary gland. If you are unable to produce growth hormone, it’s quite possible that the pituitary is unable to secrete ACTH. You may consider the test I suggested above, with other cortisol tests such as serum cortisol and other metabolic markers such as fasting glucose, insulin etc. Growth hormone is a great hormone, but all hormones need to be corrected for you to feel optimal. Please message me for any further questions, I would love to help as it sounds like you may have a complicated case of which I can assist in.
I would also check your thyroid. When you are on HGH you most likely will need to add T4 or combo with T3.

Trifive

Hi there,

Thanks, I'll send a PM when I have more time in the next day or so but I'll reply quickly for now. With regards to thyroid, Defy had me test the thyroid for fT3 and fT4 and rT3. Everything looked good minus my rT3 which was at the very top of the range at 25. Now, I know a bit about thyroid levels and I know that rT3 over 15 isn't good. So Defy started me on Cytomel to try and bring that down. They got me all the way up to 75mcg and finally got it to 14. With that, my TSH is below 1 and fT4 is at the bottom end of the range. fT3 is usually at top or over range. Not sure if that helps you here or not? I think my blood glucose fasting level hovers around 95ish as well. And I don't eat much sugary stuff. Never had insulin tested.

OH yeah just for a quick refresher my IGF1 was at 70ish when first tested by Defy then after on ibutamoren it is around 140-150. Not great but doubled it. I have zero sides with ibutamoren.

madhacker

Thanks, I'll send a PM when I have more time in the next day or so but I'll reply quickly for now. With regards to thyroid, Defy had me test the thyroid for fT3 and fT4 and rT3. Everything looked good minus my rT3 which was at the very top of the range at 25. Now, I know a bit about thyroid levels and I know that rT3 over 15 isn't good. So Defy started me on Cytomel to try and bring that down. They got me all the way up to 75mcg and finally got it to 14. With that, my TSH is below 1 and fT4 is at the bottom end of the range. fT3 is usually at top or over range. Not sure if that helps you here or not? I think my blood glucose fasting level hovers around 95ish as well. And I don't eat much sugary stuff. Never had insulin tested.

OH yeah just for a quick refresher my IGF1 was at 70ish when first tested by Defy then after on ibutamoren it is around 140-150. Not great but doubled it. I have zero sides with ibutamoren.

Did they check your cortisol? This sounds HPA related.

Gman86

How do you feel now with RT3 down compared to not being on cytomel?

Trifive

How do you feel now with RT3 down compared to not being on cytomel?

I felt more energy. However, at 75mcg I expected to feel way more energy than I have. And now that I'm on this GH it's sucked any energy out of that I had. Really bummed as I can afford to support indefinite GH and read nothing but good things about it. For whatever reason my body doesn't like it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me