HGH with TRT and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Loki

I don't believe in taking secretagogues simply because in my opinion they DON'T WORK! Go ahead argue with me all day, I've done my research but they are a waste of money. Low dose testosterone and HGH all day.
You won't get any arguing from me... My IGF-1 went down after 6 months... I'm trying a different route being strict on timing, carb intake, etc... I do sleep better, seem to get more vascular.... I have to think there are other things outside of IGF-1 that it's influencing.

But it is like taking pro hormones or even HCG mono to but up the test or simply just take the test...

Your route is cutting out the BS and what if's....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

joshmaximus

Stick to a well known pharmacy based here in the US. Buying things over the internet makes zero sense and could lead to major issues like organ failure! I hate to sound like a broken record but Empower has things like tadalafil that is just not that expensive. On peptides if they cannot even pick up the phone that should tell you something! I am not affiliated in any way with Empower : )
What's the price on empower tadalafil?

MarcoFL

last I purchased was like 9 months ago but I thought was fairly cheap. Best to call them and ask for exactly what you want in mg size.

sokaiya

at one point in December i was doing 4iu/day and clocked in at 619 at 2.5hrs after injection. At 3IUs/day before taking one of my GH shots, i am at 425

sokaiya

I'll be 42 in 6 months. 6% Body Fat. I'm posting a picture because it MATTERS. A lot of goofballs on the internet are running so much gear and peptides and this and that and it's such a waste of time and money and it's frankly unhealthy. You want to look and perform your best, then focus on DIET first. And no i don't take an AI because you don't need it if you're not overdosing on testosterone, secondly estrogen is good for you. I don't believe in taking HCG unless you want kids and I don't want any kids. Aside from eating to win, this is me:

Exercise
(1) Hot Yoga daily
(2) Weight training, light weight, squeeze muscle x3/week (total = 3hrs/week)
(3) Boxing x3/week, sparring, bags, mitts, etc
(4) Cardio 30min with intervals 3-4/week

Medication
(1) Testosterone Enanthate 20mg, EOD
(2) HGH, 3IU/Day
(3) Metformin 500mg before bed

Supplements
(1) Whey protein (15g only after training), Proserum by Well Wisdom
(2) Collagen, by Bernd Friedlander
(3) MCT Oil, by Bernd Friedlander
(4) Fish Oil by Designs for Health
(5) Resveratrol by Designs for Health
(6) Vitamin by Designs for Health

Attachments

• abs.jpg
    abs.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 301

Loki

Will this website support us posting videos? I have one of me I would like to post...

I'm roughly the same age but 230lbs probably 15% body fat. My arms with a pump this week were 19.5 inches. I bulk easy but really want to get down to 10% or so just to see what I look like. Impressive pic man!!

Loki

Here is a little snapshot from the video :). I did 8 reps with 12 X 45 on hammer strength so I was hyping myself up.

Attachments

• F1088836-1FCD-4B82-B1EB-36C412669E4E.jpeg
    F1088836-1FCD-4B82-B1EB-36C412669E4E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 299

sokaiya

Here is a little snapshot from the video :). I did 8 reps with 12 X 45 on hammer strength so I was hyping myself up.

Very strong! Seeing you on the Hammer Strength reminds me of getting that pad that Charles Glass came up with. You would put it between your scapula while you're on the machine and you'll get a much better squeeze for chest. I should buy one!

GOB Lift Pad - GOB Products

Gman86

at one point in December i was doing 4iu/day and clocked in at 619 at 2.5hrs after injection. At 3IUs/day before taking one of my GH shots, i am at 425

Is there any side effects to HGH that you’ve noticed? Seems like everyone that tries it complains of numbness in their fingers, and extreme lethargy.

Gman86

I'll be 42 in 6 months. 6% Body Fat. I'm posting a picture because it MATTERS. A lot of goofballs on the internet are running so much gear and peptides and this and that and it's such a waste of time and money and it's frankly unhealthy. You want to look and perform your best, then focus on DIET first. And no i don't take an AI because you don't need it if you're not overdosing on testosterone, secondly estrogen is good for you. I don't believe in taking HCG unless you want kids and I don't want any kids. Aside from eating to win, this is me:

Exercise
(1) Hot Yoga daily
(2) Weight training, light weight, squeeze muscle x3/week (total = 3hrs/week)
(3) Boxing x3/week, sparring, bags, mitts, etc
(4) Cardio 30min with intervals 3-4/week

Medication
(1) Testosterone Enanthate 20mg, EOD
(2) HGH, 3IU/Day
(3) Metformin 500mg before bed

Supplements
(1) Whey protein (15g only after training), Proserum by Well Wisdom
(2) Collagen, by Bernd Friedlander
(3) MCT Oil, by Bernd Friedlander
(4) Fish Oil by Designs for Health
(5) Resveratrol by Designs for Health
(6) Vitamin by Designs for Health

Where do you buy the whey and collagen proteins that you use? I want to give the Well Wisdom whey a shot, but it’s obvioisly extremely expensive. Was just wondering if you’ve found somewhere that has it any cheaper than most of the retailers.

sokaiya

Is there any side effects to HGH that you’ve noticed? Seems like everyone that tries it complains of numbness in their fingers, and extreme lethargy.

at 3IU/day, rarely do i ever get maybe a little tingle in my hands usually early morning but it's short lived. Again, it's rare. I don't have any lethargy. Maybe if one were to be taking higher dosages but at 3IU/day and split into 2 doses, i don't have any of that. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite, i have a lot of energy.

my blood sugar is fine. I realize that becoming "insulin resistant" is something too keep your eyes out for but I regularly monitor my blood sugar with blood work and in addition to that a Dexcom G6 which takes my blood sugar reading every 5min, 24/7.

now from a cardiology standpoint, i work with one of the best heart doctors in Southern California and he's measuring my ventricle wall size etc, and again, no issues. And I also get ultrasounds on my other organs, no issues. However, one very interesting thing to point out that made my cardiologist nearly fall off his chair was the fact that it seems that the HGH has a very positive effect on your lipids. I went from an LDL Density Pattern of B: Dense (bad) to A: Buoyant (great) in 6 months on my VAP diagnostics Lab. In addition to that, i have a genetic predisposition for low HDL, well, on HGH, it brings me into range. :)

sokaiya

Where do you buy the whey and collagen proteins that you use? I want to give the Well Wisdom whey a shot, but it’s obvioisly extremely expensive. Was just wondering if you’ve found somewhere that has it any cheaper than most of the retailers.

Well Wisdom i get on Amazon. Yes it's expensive but because the quality is so high (the protein is not denatured through their unique process), you don't need as much. I only take 1 scoop right after training.

The collagen, from Bernd Friedlander (the pioneer who started the whole collagen thing beginning in 1985), i get from Zebra Organics.

Gman86

Thanks so much for the detailed responses. Will definitely be checking out a few of those supplements. And thanks for your anectodal experience on HGH. All the other negative experiences were from guys raising their IGF-1 levels with MK-677 I believe. So that could be why you’re having such a great experience, and they didn’t.

Trifive

Bringing this thread back to life. I'm 46 and started last year on TRT 200mg/wk, no AI. My IGF1 was 80. Got on Empower Ibutamoen at 25mg a night and it has brought me to about 150ish. So I am going to buy some GH and start injecting 3iu's a day to see what results I get. At the cost of the Ibutamoren I was really expecting better results. Would like to get my IGF1 to 200-250. We'll see.

Gman86

Bringing this thread back to life. I'm 46 and started last year on TRT 200mg/wk, no AI. My IGF1 was 80. Got on Empower Ibutamoen at 25mg a night and it has brought me to about 150ish. So I am going to buy some GH and start injecting 3iu's a day to see what results I get. At the cost of the Ibutamoren I was really expecting better results. Would like to get my IGF1 to 200-250. We'll see.

Are you getting the 3iu’s doctor prescribed? Also, how much is 3iu’s/ day going to cost you?

madhacker

I liked this thread. Sokaiya, has provided a lot of great information. At a dosage schedule of 3iu, you should be able to achieve IGF-1 within a range of 400-450ng/ml, possibly higher.

If you haven’t taken growth hormone before, I would advice you start low and work your way up in terms of dosage. Start with 1iu and increase the dose by .5iu every week. Your chemistry is different than others and some can experience some dangerous side effects such as cortisol suppression.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I’m happy to help. Growth hormone is absolutely wonderful and with your labs being below range, I think you’re going to feel great assuming other hormones cooperate during treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me