Hgh question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

I am able to get hgh from my doctor but my insurance of course will not cover the costs. I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this question but has anyone had experience with finding an outside source which is cheaper and legit? If so you can DM me and discus unless this is against forum rules. If it is mods can lock sorry about that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

I am able to get hgh from my doctor but my insurance of course will not cover the costs. I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this question but has anyone had experience with finding an outside source which is cheaper and legit? If so you can DM me and discus unless this is against forum rules. If it is mods can lock sorry about that.

When it comes to finding real/high-quality GH through a UGL source tread lightly on that one!

Highly counterfeited, to say the least.

DorianGray

I once considered trying HGH and found it was much cheaper and accessible in Mexico. Since I'm not far from border travel cost wasn't an issue.

rustylwb

I paid $125.00 USD in France at several pharmacies but not all will sell ( some ask for a script) and almost all have to order it for the next day. Then you have the flight attendant put it in the fridge. The travel wasn't a problem because we went often in ski season.

DorianGray

Last year:
Serostim:
box of 7 vials of 18 units each vial, cost is $12 per unit.
So that is 7 x 18 x $12 = $1512 per box

Humatrope: $9.50 per unit

However, I did not persue it at the time.

DS3

Dream Body Clinic in Puerto Vallarta is an amazing source of HGH and TRT medications. They have a fly in fly out program and you can take back 52 weeks worth of medication. One year’s worth of HGH (Norditropin) is $5,500 from them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me