HGC Generic more expensive than brand name in Canada ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

davidloc

I received a prescription for HCG 10K ui and as the brand was not specified I decided to shop around :

Pregnyl 95$ CAD average from 10 pharmacies , including dispensing fees (there is no tax on RX meds in Canada)
Novarel 105$ CAD same sample
Compounded PPC for 2 X 5K ui vials 140$ CAD (only 8 pharmacies had this)
Generic price given by 7 of the same pharmacies 155$ on average ???

the pharmacies were from Ontario and Quebec and everything for small to big box was asked the same question. The little Apothecary was the biggest gouger with approximately a 25% high sticker across the board (EG Pregnyl was 177.89$ there)

Only the first two were sold as kits with the bacteriostatic water included in the price.

Wow! what an eye opener .

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

broken7

Are prices still like that now?
Most insurance won't cover it because it is a "fertility" drug. Which I think is bullshit because it's also used for HRT but you know how insurance companies operate.

ratbag

I got the same price in Quebec from my compounding pharmacist. $95 for a 10k vial HCG. Although he doesn't make it, he buys it from their supplier. It's way more expensive than ReliableRx where Corion HCG is $16.63 US for 5000 IU vial. The result is even though I have an Rx for HCG it's much cheaper to buy it offshore. And you don't need an Rx to buy from ReliableRx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me