Hematocrit increased on EOD protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

cigpk

Hey there,

My HCT was 35 pre TRT. On a 2x per week schedule of T-doses ranging from 80 mg per week to 160 mg per week, my HCT never went above 46 despite total t being upwards of 1400-1500 at times. Also about 1000-1200 hcg per week.

Now, I recently went to an EOD schedule keeping my weekly dose the same (80 mg test C and 1100 hcg) split into EOD.

My HCT went up to 48.5 which is the highest it has ever been.

Does this mean my body may just tolerate less frequent injections better or is it possible my HCT was this high during my peak days on 2x per week?

I find the 48.5 HCT worrisome in comparison to my typically low HCT at 44-45.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
**IF** there's any stability to be found in HCT its long term stability of the dosing and you're not doing that.

The most apparent factor in HCT changes in a few points such as 46>48.5 can very well be dehydration than any other single factor.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey there,

My HCT was 35 pre TRT. On a 2x per week schedule of T-doses ranging from 80 mg per week to 160 mg per week, my HCT never went above 46 despite total t being upwards of 1400-1500 at times. Also about 1000-1200 hcg per week.

Now, I recently went to an EOD schedule keeping my weekly dose the same (80 mg test C and 1100 hcg) split into EOD.

My HCT went up to 48.5 which is the highest it has ever been.

Does this mean my body may just tolerate less frequent injections better or is it possible my HCT was this high during my peak days on 2x per week?

I find the 48.5 HCT worrisome in comparison to my typically low HCT at 44-45.
Your HCG levels are still in a good range. How long have you been on testosterone?

cigpk

Your HCG levels are still in a good range. How long have you been on testosterone?
4 years with a 6 month break to try clomid restart.

I’ve adjusted doses over the years and never had issues with HCT. I guess this is the first time I’ve gone to EOD though.

I do plan on reducing to 20 mg eod though just because my total T and Tru-t numbers are top range. Hoping this will lessen the insomnia and BP issues.

RLW

I have seen changes in both directions from around 45 to 48 within a few days even before I started testosterone. I wouldn't think anything of it. That number is fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me