Help with sleep issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Libido is so much more than just hormones.
That's fine, but I'm interested in the very large component that is related to the hormonal milieu. Like many guys, I'm tantalized by the especially good results that are sometimes obtained during transition periods. One hypothesis I've seen is that neurotransmitters are perturbed in these periods, and their eventual return to baseline is the reason for effects being temporary. But I'm not convinced, and think further experimentation and other hypotheses are needed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

That's fine, but I'm interested in the very large component that is related to the hormonal milieu. Like many guys, I'm tantalized by the especially good results that are sometimes obtained during transition periods. One hypothesis I've seen is that neurotransmitters are perturbed in these periods, and their eventual return to baseline is the reason for effects being temporary. But I'm not convinced, and think further experimentation and other hypotheses are needed.

What about the well known honeymoon period when people first get together? Can't get enough of each other for 6-24 months, then it tends to fade.

Our bodies could just adapt to the new hormone levels. Some guys who let their E2 run up as high as it can go say at first there are symptoms, then they go away. That seems like adaption or receptor desensitization.

If you don't eat for 24 hours, the first meal tastes better than average.

I get the feeling you will be chasing a ghost, if there was a magic level then some men would be at it already.

HarryCat2

The other reason to be interested in the "right" kind of hormonal fluctuations is the large number of anecdotal reports from TRT users who get their best results during transitions, increasing or decreasing doses.

I only ever feel a benefit from TRT during transitions, and also have been trying to figure out why for years. I can also attest that the experts in the field really don't know why either.

fifty

Curious why you think so? Lack of improved libido seems to be the biggest complaint of guys who feel they aren't getting subjective benefits form TRT, myself included.
Well question #1 in the ADAM questionnaire is: do you have a lack of libido or sex drive?

Heck my trt was 1500+, dht was flagged as low, and libido was very high. Who knows.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I get the feeling you will be chasing a ghost, if there was a magic level then some men would be at it already.
It's not chasing a ghost or a "magic level" if you're experimenting and finding reproducible ways to improve your protocol. For example, I've already found that a one-time boost in daily testosterone via transdermal or TNE injection enhances libido for a few days. This can be reliably repeated every one-to-two weeks. This by itself is useful even if the reason why it works isn't clear.

DragonBits

It's not chasing a ghost or a "magic level" if you're experimenting and finding reproducible ways to improve your protocol. For example, I've already found that a one-time boost in daily testosterone via transdermal or TNE injection enhances libido for a few days. This can be reliably repeated every one-to-two weeks. This by itself is useful even if the reason why it works isn't clear.

I have noticed an increased libido the morning after I had sex at night. It seems to always happen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me