Help with Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dgreen5630

My buddy is having problems with his testosterone. He isn’t feeling as good as he think he should and he is not responding to the shots the way he thinks he should. Wondering if anyone can give us some advice.
He is currently getting 280 mg/ml testosterone weekly.

numbers:
Total T is 650
Free T is 19.7
Sex hormone is 15
Estrogen is 29

he is not on a AI but he does take medication to keep his thyroid in chk. He is 6’2” 255 pounds

he is concerned about how high his dose is and still only at 650 test.

thanks for the help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
My buddy is having problems with his testosterone. He isn’t feeling as good as he think he should and he is not responding to the shots the way he thinks he should. Wondering if anyone can give us some advice.
He is currently getting 280 mg/ml testosterone weekly.

numbers:
Total T is 650
Free T is 19.7
Sex hormone is 15
Estrogen is 29

he is not on a AI but he does take medication to keep his thyroid in chk. He is 6’2” 255 pounds

he is concerned about how high his dose is and still only at 650 test.

thanks for the help

280 mg is not a trt dose.

When was blood work done?

Vince

Super Moderator
When we give Labs, we also Iike to give ranges. If he’s injecting 280 mg weekly, the labs are wrong or the amount is wrong.

Dgreen5630

Ok I could be confused, I don’t know much about all this. He goes to a T center and they told him he is on 280 I just assumed MG/ml he has been going up from 200 to 280 to get his total T to come up

madman

Super Moderator
Ok I could be confused, I don’t know much about all this. He goes to a T center and they told him he is on 280 I just assumed MG/ml he has been going up from 200 to 280 to get his total T to come up

His SHBG is on the lower end and seeing as he is only injecting once weekly when was the blood work done?

madman

Super Moderator
He injects on Fridays and bloodwork was done 6 weeks after going up to 280

Yes, blood work should be done 6 weeks after starting a new protocol as we want blood levels stabilized.

Was his blood work done at the trough?

If he is injecting Friday around 11 am than blood work should have been done on the following Friday just before his next injection (true trough).

Dgreen5630

Yes, blood work should be done 6 weeks after starting a new protocol as we want blood levels stabilized.

Was his blood work done at the trough?

If he is injecting Friday around 11 am than blood work should have been done on the following Friday just before his next injection (true trough).
Yes it was done on Friday 6 weeks later right before his next injection.

madman

Super Moderator
Yes it was done on Friday 6 weeks later right before his next injection.

What was his SHBG pre-trt as for all we know that high of a dose of T 280mg/week would definitely drive down ones SHBG.

He would do much better injecting more frequently like twice weekly (every 3.5 days) using a lower overall weekly dose of T which would result in more stable blood levels throughout the week let alone clip the peak--->trough levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me