Help with Blood Test - Secondary Hypogonadism?

Buy Lab Tests Online

r1ngback

Does anyone out there have secondary hypogonadism and is on TRT?

So I just had my second blood test done.

* Total Test: 314 ng/dL
* Free Test: 8.8 mIU/mL
* LH: 1.8 mIU/mL
* FSH: 1.5 mIU/mL

From what I've researched...

Secondary Hypogonadism = Low Test + Low LH + Low FSH

I'm setup to see a PCD tomorrow who is on-board with TRT. Just looking for some additional insight from people who have this issue themselves.

Has Testosterone cypionate, HCG, and AI been successful at treating this?

Attachments

• Testosterone-r1ngback.pdf
    210.9 KB · Views: 187
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Does anyone out there have secondary hypogonadism and is on TRT?

So I just had my second blood test done.

* Total Test: 314 ng/dL
* Free Test: 8.8 mIU/mL
* LH: 1.8 mIU/mL
* FSH: 1.5 mIU/mL

From what I've researched...

Secondary Hypogonadism = Low Test + Low LH + Low FSH

I'm setup to see a PCD tomorrow who is on-board with TRT. Just looking for some additional insight from people who have this issue themselves.

Has Testosterone cypionate, HCG, and AI been successful at treating this?

Welcome to Excelmale; you'll find many of us dealing with secondary hypogonadism, successfully, with a protocol that features the elements you listed. One word of caution - the routine use of an AI can cause complications that impede you on your way to health. An AI is called for when labs and symptoms so indicate; not as a routine part of a TRT protocol. There's excellent information on the site; good luck!

r1ngback

Do you mind me asking what you are doing currently to treat your secondary hypogonadism? How long have you been on the therapy? Have you found success in it?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Need to know much more about you, your health, your lifestyle, any meds you are taking, previous use of steroids, any history of head or groin injury and a complete male hormonal and thyroid work-up.

r1ngback

Sure thing, thanks for asking Gene.

I'm a 32 year old male. I have three kids, done with having more of my own (vasectomy two years ago). No history of meds, steroids, etc. Historically, been pretty healthy overall with the exception of being fairly overweight. I'll explain below.

I'm 5'11" and I weigh 260 pounds. About three years ago, I started doing CrossFit 3-4 times per week. I really enjoyed, but found that instead of losing fat and gaining muscle, I only gained muscle. My weight shot up from 220 to where it is today, hovering just under 260 pounds.

I stopped doing CrossFit a few months ago because I felt there was something not right. I was eating a low sugar, paleo-ish diet. Lots of healthy protein, fats, and vegetables. However, weight loss was an excruciating challenge for me. I also noticed that I'd lose muscle mass/strength/gains pretty quickly if I took a break from the weights.

Prior to CrossFit, I did the HCG diet using sublingual HCG drops. During that brief period of time, I managed to shed a ton of weight and maintain it. As soon as I stopped taking the HCG drops, the weight started to pile back on.

Now, I know some people put very little trust in the sublingual (i.e. homeopathic) HCG drops, BUT I could see how it would help me if the HCG was actually getting to my system. The added HCG in my body could have been boosting Testosterone, LH, and FSH enough to kickstart my system.

I'm really hoping TRT treatments turn this around. I have virtually no libido and am at my wits end regarding weight loss. I want to at least feel my age, not like a 60 year old man (which is how I feel right now).

It's totally discouraging and demoralizing to see sex with my wife as an obligation. I want to please her, but just have no "umph" or physiological desire to make it happen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me