Help: T and E too high, I'm red etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online

goldmember33157

Hi all,

I've been on TRT a little over a year. Started at 100mg a week; was tested a month in and numbers were still low so i was bumped to 150mg a week. I was tested about 6 weeks after the increase and my total t and free t were considered "optimal" - I believe total was right around 1000 and free was at 170 on my doctors scale, which is exactly where they wanted me; E2 was around 40. Seemed to be going well for a while but about four months after the dose increase I turned red - flushed cheeks and red chest and generally mottled looking skin. My hematocrit/rbc has remained in reference range this whole time. Body acne also got terrible and I seem to be having a lot of trouble losing fat (even on a deficit), especially around the mid section (I've lost about 20 pounds and still have a disproportionate amount of fat around this area, and generally look and feel "soft." More recently I have also been feeling more emotional, anxious, OCD type thoughts with a short temper and maybe some water retention.

I had my one year follow up labs and my Total T was 1268, Free was 300 and something, and E2 was 62. I have since lowered/changed my dose to 125 a week, split between two doses, as of two weeks ago. My question is: are these all hallmark symptoms of everything being too high and needing a dose adjustment? Should the changes I made, with my doctors advice, help resolve these over time as the T and E2 hopefully comes down? Since my E2 was a bit high even prior to trt (hot flashes was one of the symptoms that led me to seek out trt), should I be considering a blocker?

Appreciate any help. I am being retested at the end of the month and if my levels are still high we are reducing the dose to 100mg a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching